User Controls

Tales from the Shithole: Running away from Amy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My names Doug and my best friend Is Carter, we've known each other since middle school, and this is a story about him and I and a girl named Amy. I turn 21 in a few months but I lost my virginity to Amy half a year ago. She's a really pretty petite red head but she has tattoos and is into punk rock... and basically used me for my allowance money to buy heroin, she was a huge junkie but has sobered up and quit hanging with the Ortega brothers but she's still up to no good and her god dang shenanigans.

Anyways my parents own a steam boat with a restaurant in it and an arcade/gambling machines for tourist that I work on, helping mom and pop out. Carter gets on board as we are taking off and I'm riding on of those arcade motorcycle games that my parents had refurbished from the 90's, road rash. And he asks me if he can borrow a few bucks but I tell him I can't do it I just spent my allowance on what I'm doing now.. playing road rash. Anyways I tell him he can ask my mom for a shrimp cocktail if he's hungry but thats all I can help him with. He goes down one of the corridors thats closed off and someone runs by to the other side of the hallways behind him and he turns around but nobody's there.. he starts hearing a pixie giggling manically. He turns around and starts walking at a paster face, then he hear the foot steps running again behind him and more giggling, he eventually starts running as he's freaked out and goes to my mom to bring us a couple shrimp cocktails and a bottle of topo chico for us to split since we don't drink pop in this house. Thats why I don't even smoke weed or do things like Amy does.

Anyways we're eating our shrimp cocktails on the deck listening to redbone over the pa and we here a high pitched laughter and we turn around in astonishment and its Amy swinging on a rope and lands on top of the roof of the kitchen still laughing manically, she grips the rope and poses with an evil grin on her face and I start shouting "NOO AMY NO, PLEASE DON"T DO IT AMY! BE REASONABLE!" And she tugs the rope.

It triggers the fog horn next to me and it sounds off blasting Carter and I with diarrhea, diapers, and needles, completely soaking us. Carter and I had to then go take a shower in the lower deck while completely being laughed at by our guest over what happened.

park police Tuskegee Airman
    Yawn
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Nerds
Jump to Top