User Controls

I'm going to tell you all right now.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    That I love each and every one of you.
    I want you to always remember that.
    Technologist victim of incest
    What a bunch of shit.

WTF are you on.

I just saw this thread now and I had to really try and think about who Juicebox was and the only reason I even remembered is because someone asked if his avatar was a box of wine.
    Even then I couldn't think of a single thread or reply he posted.
    I mean I know he did post but I off the top of my head I was coming up with nothing when trying to remember anything he posted about.
    So in conclusion I am happy to say I am capable of completely forgetting who you even are in less than a week.
    and if each of you all decided to kill yourselves today and NIS went dead I still wouldn't feel the least bit hurt or sad.
    In fact I would bet my life would drastically improve.
    But 1 thing I did learn from all this is that none of you matter at all to me.
    I see no point on continuing to constantly flex on you weak sad mother fuckers.
    I am going to spend my time hurting real people's feelings now and bragging about how much better I am than them.
    I highly suggest each and everyone of you start going to church.
    If not for God then go for the pussy.
    Sure it might take a little longer to get but if you can't figure out what to say to get a church girl to like you then maybe you are just ugly in which case did you know that there are tranny banks?
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/51578/americas-first-ever-gay-bank-approved-michigan-james-barrett
    Im thinking about applying for a loan to have my dick cut off…
    ^Headlines like these make me wanna see people die.
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top