User Controls

Woman tied her husband up and cut his penis off

RottenRobert African Astronaut

Updated: Tue 4:19 PM, Sep 10, 2019
    CARTERET COUNTY, NC (WITN) - Deputies say a woman tied her husband up and cut his penis off.
    Carteret County deputies charged Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, with malicious castration.
    Deputies were called to the couple's home on Murdoch Road around 4 a.m. Tuesday. He said the motive for the castration is still unclear.
    Deputies were able to recover the 61-year-old man's body part and it was immediately put on ice.
    James Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center where his condition is unknown.
    The woman was also charged with kidnapping and her bond is set at $100,000. Frabutt will appear in court Wednesday.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Meanwhile, in the operating room...

SCALPEL
    scalpel

SUCTION
    suction

CLAMP
    clamp

PENIS
    penis
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol women do shit like that all the time, back in the 50's you could beat the shit out of your wyfe to keep her in line and if the pigs did over they would at least first ask you "what did she do?"

women are very childish and need there "rights" taken away, they are really moronic

that fat bitch chzbrgz threatened to cut my dick off and even posted my social security number on zoklet, now she's pissed off and blaming me saying she has to go to therapy because of me, its like hey dumbass maybe get off the fucking drugs lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby back in the 50's you could beat the shit out of your wyfe to keep her in line and if the pigs did over they would at least first ask you "what did she do?"

Yeah those were the good ole days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah those were the good ole days.

they were because people like you weren't around
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol women do shit like that all the time, back in the 50's you could beat the shit out of your wyfe to keep her in line and if the pigs did over they would at least first ask you "what did she do?"

women are very childish and need there "rights" taken away, they are really moronic

that fat bitch chzbrgz threatened to cut my dick off and even posted my social security number on zoklet, now she's pissed off and blaming me saying she has to go to therapy because of me, its like hey dumbass maybe get off the fucking drugs lol

Do you think you could get on with life without a penis?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You do.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i wonder if she suked it after she cut it off
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that fat bitch chzbrgz threatened to cut my dick off

did you ask why she didnt ?
Jump to Top