User Controls

It turns out women like... dominance? HONK?!

Yeah so I dunno if anyone saw my other thread, but I went full scarface on this bitch who stole my stuff.

Ever since then, that bitch has been all over my cock, wanting to buy me shit and hang out.

And this other bitch who heard me threatening her has been all over me too. I'm not imagining this. These women respect me, and are possibly afraid of me.

I'm all talk and no game, but what do they know? Nobody wants to confront a fucking mad man. Nobody has the bawls. It's like that Simpsons episode where Homer asks everyone if they want to duel. Nobody wants to actually fight another guy.

That was the start of the Enter I always wanted to be. I'm gonna be a true man some day. With big bawls.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes they do, i could have told you that bruh.
    Yeah it was a joke. But like, I didn't know I could be dominant until yesterday.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Biological reality is so disgusting. I don't think I could ever truly respect a woman due to their predispositions/behavior. The dichotomy between the ideals of the mind and the selfish genes.
    Yeah. Or at least that's the ones you want to be around with. Women who like to be the dominant ones are usually confusing as fuck and you will usually get nothing either by trying to be dominant nor letting them be, because deep inside they will either know or believe that if you letting them be the big ones it is because you are pretending to have it their way to make them comfortable and get them naked, by which you will be achieving what you sought and once again they will be yielding down onto you, which will make them the weaker part once again, so they simply wont, and that is why those type of girls grow old single and adopt lots of cats or dogs.
    Slap em a little
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes they do, i could have told you that bruh.

can you tell lanny that
Jump to Top