User Controls

The all America salad

  1. #1
    A REAL All American Salad not that fake shit

  2. #2
    That's a real salad you bitch
  3. #3
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    no that's a mexican salad you idiot
  4. #4
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    also that looks like something you would buy from mcdonalds
    kill yourself
  5. #5
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal also that looks like something you would buy from mcdonalds
    kill yourself

    McDonald's has served more customers than there are humans that has ever lived you fucking retard nice insult

    And it's NOT a Mexican salad it's AMERICAN the tortilla chips represent the non white melting pot of America, half breed mongrol scum like you. The sharp edges remind me that non whites like you will always try to stab my race In the back
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    DietPiano Space Nigga
    Here in the midwest any dish can be called a salad

    Theres spaghettin salad, taco salad, Snicker salad, Jello salad, cookie salad, oriental ramen salad...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood McDonald's has served more customers than there are humans that has ever lived you fucking retard nice insult

    And it's NOT a Mexican salad it's AMERICAN the tortilla chips represent the non white melting pot of America, half breed mongrol scum like you. The sharp edges remind me that non whites like you will always try to stab my race In the back

    there is nothing American about your salad you mcretard
  8. #8
    Burger
    Americanized variations of vegetable variety
    KRAFT brand french dressing
    OLD EL PASO brand taco shells

    Also modern corn as we know it is an American invention that utilized high sugar corn with disease and pest resistance for large scale agriculture

    Also calling it McDonald's is basically calling it American. You're gonna need to eat 10 of those Weak white pussy boy salads of yours to equal one of mine
  9. #9
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    it's a mexican salad
  10. #10
    mmQ motherfucker
    It's a fucking salad who gives a shit
  11. #11
    You're a Mexican salad I bet half your family isn't even white you jedi nose tan skinned fake white piece of shit you will be the first to be lined up and shot when the white revolution Happens
  12. #12
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    expected chopped up hamburgers and ranch dressing
  13. #13
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You're a Mexican salad I bet half your family isn't even white you jedi nose tan skinned fake white piece of shit you will be the first to be lined up and shot when the white revolution Happens

    talking about yourself?
  14. #14
    Japan-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra expected chopped up hamburgers and ranch dressing

    this
    OP is a retarded shitskin who desperately wants to be American
  15. #15
    Originally posted by aldra expected chopped up hamburgers and ranch dressing

    Hamburger and French dressing

    French dressing is American, it's ketchup
  16. #16
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Looks like someone chewed on it first and spat it back into the plate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal there is nothing American about your salad you mcretard

    It was made in North America you Eurasian retard
  18. #18
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe the continent, but scron lives in canada lol
  19. #19
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal this
    OP is a retarded shitskin who desperately wants to be American

    You're Eurasian so you can smell my booty and eat it out all night long
  20. #20
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country African Astronaut [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra maybe the continent, but scron lives in canada lol


    The US is Canadias Mexico.
Jump to Top