User Controls

Why was Deus Ex gimped on the PS2

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    What was the reasoning behind stripping it of all the RPG elements and reducing it to an FPS
    The console could have easily ran the whole original game.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    No buttons and lacking RAM.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Did you play it? That interface was kind of painful with a mouse, would have been hellish with a D-pad
    Originally posted by Lanny Did you play it? That interface was kind of painful with a mouse, would have been hellish with a D-pad

Yes ... which is why I made this thread.
    Why did they reduce the game from an open and lush RPG to a hallway shooter.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    >talking about ps2 games in kony 2012
    Originally posted by G4LM >talking about ps2 games in kony 2012

go enjoy your shiny new corporate object #102009310239192849284918240820480128412 and then forget about it months later only to repeat the process several times over
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal go enjoy your shiny new corporate object #102009310239192849284918240820480128412 and then forget about it months later only to repeat the process several times over

Nah I don't do that. I remember every game I've ever played in exquisite detail. I only play the best and most intelligent games. Never played 'dos ex'
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    will you tag every artificial plant you see to clearly label it as a non living organism if I tell you?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Yes … which is why I made this thread.
    Why did they reduce the game from an open and lush RPG to a hallway shooter.

because consoles are for intellectual manlets
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke No buttons and lacking RAM.
    baysicaly .. it truly needed more bigly dedotated wam
    Originally posted by Lanny because consoles are for intellectual manlets

The greatest games released were exclusive to consoles.
    PC gaming is objectively garbage and is basically the electronic equivalent of a bunch of overweight losers playing table top games in their basement.
    Originally posted by G4LM Nah I don't do that. I remember every game I've ever played in exquisite detail. I only play the best and most intelligent games. Never played 'dos ex'

all you play is gta and soccer games, you're an ignorant plebeian.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    op uses linux while sniffing his finger ( shehoyah )
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The greatest games released were exclusive to consoles.
    PC gaming is objectively garbage and is basically the electronic equivalent of a bunch of overweight losers playing table top games in their basement.

G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal all you play is gta and soccer games, you're an ignorant plebeian.

Originally posted by Lanny

No, that statement is objectively right.

and then you have games like Eternal Sonata, Soul Calibur series, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Disaster Report, Mario series, animal crossing series, Final Fantasy etc etc etc

The greatest games ever made are either exclusively released on consoles or are console first and then the devs release a shitty port for pc kiddies later on.
    You cannot refute this.
    Now go jerk off to your shitty RTS games and mmos.
    I actually feel sorry for pc gamers, they don't have hardly anything worthwhile or interesting to play.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal PC gaming is objectively garbage and is basically the electronic equivalent of a bunch of overweight losers playing table top games in their basement.

Yeah? Well, I like to think of it as an all-male adult pajama party. So there.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I actually feel sorry for pc gamers, they don't have hardly anything worthwhile or interesting to play.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I actually feel sorry for pc gamers, they don't have hardly anything worthwhile or interesting to play.

Jump to Top