User Controls

So I fuked my ankle up last night

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I went to this boxing class at this local gym which is called zdrofit but is similar to how in the us planet fitness and 24 hour fitness work. But unlike in the usa the boxing classes here are not just cardio. Basically it is a legit boxing class with sparring and all you find in ghetto us gyms only. Except it isnt as hardcore as going to a mma club like legia fight club which I sometimes go to but they destroy your energy and there are some knuckleheads there so I havent been for a while. So I went to this boxing class at this zdrofit and because only a few people showed up we only did sparring and partner work like only use left jab or body hooks etc. during rounds. But I fuked my ankle up because I tried to go low or dip down to come with a body uppercut but my ankle was still fuked up from some weeks before when I landed wrong on this trampoline thing. So how long does a spraint ankle take to heal? And is there some sort of a foam or oil for athletes you can put on it so it heals faster. Literally three weeks ago I spraint it or hurt it on the trampoline thing and it keeps coming back to bad everytime I do something like boxing, or anything really physical.
    Oh and my skills suck by the way, in close. I cant for some reason do in fighting or put my shoulder into them without it being an ackward me trying to trap their arms to hit with right hand to ribs every time. I cant infight inc reative ways or roll the shoulder like that lyachenko guy or anything of the sort so I definitely need to keep coming back. Thats one of my goals. That and learning to do front and back flips and get some of that kajit from morrowind acrobatics in me as well to be fully rounded as a person.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hope you rebreak it. I wish I was near you I would cut your Achilles tendon and laugh . I hate you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    From a safety point of view trampolines are one of the worst things, just don't go near them.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    And boxing is literally getting hit in your head - not to many uni professors in boxing gyms.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country And boxing is literally getting hit in your head - not to many uni professors in boxing gyms.

Are you saying people that mKe a living getting knocked the fuck out arent the most intelligent people ????
    The thing is despite me being somewhat physicslly active like tyring to go to a gym for a half hour a day or a boxing class here or there it still is subpar and most of my days are still filled with drinking. Usually i write my daily article in mid afternoon and drink some then go to s gym or yoga or boxing class or kick some trees while jogging in the park or something. But i know i could be doing so much more. I could be dsily going to mma gyms and living dat life i did briefly before i hit the drinking age and still live in California and before the bars took hold of me and my constant search for women and sex. I also did go to a bjj class last week once.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I fugded up my ankle too like 8 yrs ago and its still acting up from time to time.
    Aaaaand it has permenetaly altered the size of my foot so now it is .5 size bigger than the other one. Need to always remember to try new shoes on the gimp foot for fit.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I fugded up my ankle too like 8 yrs ago and its still acting up from time to time.
    Aaaaand it has permenetaly altered the size of my foot so now it is .5 size bigger than the other one. Need to always remember to try new shoes on the gimp foot for fit.

You just need a good ankle massage with a professional like me. What I being to the table other than other ankle massagers is that I know your shit is puffy and I so I bring knives and worms to the table. You relax. You can choose the music but I prefer smooth listening like Bon Jovi or whatever, and I will cut little slits into your ankles and then put the worms in them and let them eat out all the BAD. you'll never even know its happening bevause I'll have moved up to your head giving you a power scalp massage- tickling your ears just so.

Meanwhile the worms are slithering inside of your ankles doing the dirty work . Good worries. They all have names. But again! That's none of your business. That scalp massage has you practically cumming. And etc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Its not puffy anymore dumdum it happened nearly a decade ago u fool
    Im sorry for lashing out u hurt my feelings earlier today
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Hope ya die.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Im sorry for lashing out u hurt my feelings earlier today

I'm sorry too . If I said a mean , i didnt mean it .
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm sorry too . If I said a mean , i didnt mean it .

Whatever you puffy cunt i dont believe you
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat The thing is despite me being somewhat physicslly active like tyring to go to a gym for a half hour a day or a boxing class here or there it still is subpar and most of my days are still filled with drinking. Usually i write my daily article in mid afternoon and drink some then go to s gym or yoga or boxing class or kick some trees while jogging in the park or something. But i know i could be doing so much more. I could be dsily going to mma gyms and living dat life i did briefly before i hit the drinking age and still live in California and before the bars took hold of me and my constant search for women and sex. I also did go to a bjj class last week once.

Kicks trees at park lmao
    I thought you didn't live in the us? And what a waste chasing girls. I laugh and regularly rip on my stupid ass friends who waste all their money and time on smashing hoes. Then some of them laugh about banging some dudes wife or almost getting one pregnant. I told these fuckers last week one of you is going to get shot and a few of you are going to get these stupid hoes pregnant
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Whatever you puffy cunt i dont believe you

You're bad at accepting apologies too? I'm sorry. :(
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You just need a good ankle massage with a professional like me. What I being to the table other than other ankle massagers is that I know your shit is puffy and I so I bring knives and worms to the table. You relax. You can choose the music but I prefer smooth listening like Bon Jovi or whatever, and I will cut little slits into your ankles and then put the worms in them and let them eat out all the BAD. you'll never even know its happening bevause I'll have moved up to your head giving you a power scalp massage- tickling your ears just so.

Meanwhile the worms are slithering inside of your ankles doing the dirty work . Good worries. They all have names. But again! That's none of your business. That scalp massage has you practically cumming. And etc
    Lol. What in the fuck

My ankle is still pretty fucked and sore.

It's 6 months since the shovel attacked me, and I have heard that 6 months is about how long these things take to heal.

Which means this may be as good as it's going to get.

Fuuuuuu
Jump to Top