User Controls

Sploo is on back on spice now

Him doing spice is like me doing meth.

He had a good run without it but now he's incomprehensible again, also roshambo is milking cows at a farm rehab getting high on diarrhea pills
    G4LM African Astronaut
    He also said he's buying crack regularly
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    With his high iq I bet he can pull it off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BACK ON THE MOLLY SMOKING SPICE WITH LOLIS

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    apparently I'm subscribed to this Roshambo fellow on youtube, I don't remember how or why or when I subscribed...

anyway, can someone please tell me where to buy spice I've been years without it since Barack Saddam-Hussein Obama made it illegal...
    google Mr Kosh
    Mr baggie
    Technologist victim of incest
    No, he couldn’t be on spice. You couldn’t tell by his incoherent posts, nooooo, not at all.😜
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Spice seems to me like maybe the very worst drug.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Spice seems to me like maybe the very worst drug.

It's not, retards just can't handle it. I mean I'm actually prone to psychosis and vaped the stuff straight off foil instead of in mystery damania mixes, and i dont know how these idiots can get so fuckered off it and need to be hospitalized.

Worst part of it is addiction imo. Pretty sure it permafucked my cannabinoid system too because now i get cold sweats, numb skim, and spine tingles when i get off smoking weed for a while

Spice is actually pretty great feeling compared to weed
    IWANT TO TRY SPICE

hts is too distracted with world of warcraft hehehehe
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood IWANT TO TRY SPICE

hts is too distracted with world of warcraft hehehehe

You're best off without. You probably couldn't handle it anyway judging by how you drink and smoke
    I have been drunk maybe 15-20 times all YEAR

but i have smoked a half ounce of weed this month already
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have been drunk maybe 15-20 times all YEAR

You said in another thread you drink shots throughout the day to keep buzzed. Being drunk is irrelevant.

Spice will ruin weed for you also. When i was heavy into AM-2201 I remember smoking bongload after bongload and its like it had no effect. Then i took a two or three hits from my foil and I would blast off into space.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sploo is the next one to go. Get him now, before it's too late.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have been drunk maybe 15-20 times all YEAR

I smoke an ounce a month.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ^that explains a lot

spicy bois never die
    Originally posted by aldra ^that explains a lot

spicy bois never die

I only have two eyes.
    what w heek whiite
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    sploo will one day be on a street corner wearing a windbreaker ranting about IQ tests and fractals and people will throw change at him even though he didn't ask for it.
    Originally posted by Sudo sploo will one day be on a street corner wearing a windbreaker ranting about IQ tests and fractals and people will throw change at him even though he didn't ask for it.

how muich muslim thrist woulf 6oyu thtow at me?
Jump to Top