User Controls

Do homosexuals wanting to fuck me mean anything?

Like, I got a lot of attention from guys the other night at the gay club, but does that say anything about me as a person?

Because my friend was saying today that gay guys wanna fuck anything, and they have no standards. But that's not true, is it?

I was feeling so good about myself, like it was proof I was attractive and sexy and cute and stuff... :(
    You are just a slam pig to them.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Don't listen to them, Enter. Gay clubs are filled with willing licentious men and out of all of them their attention was fixated on you. Of course that means something.
    Nope. The whole reason for homophobia is that gays are most commonly oversexual sick fucks that not only would hit and try to fuck almost everything that moves but also appear to like to indentify themselves through their hypersexuality, sort of like if they believed it was cool to be a degenerate. So, by all means, yeah, gays have very low standards and would fuck/get fucked by anything or anyone for the mere sake of carnal pleasure. Which is also mostly why all gays are also drug users.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    if you tie your self-esteem on the opinion of oversexual degenerate faggot then you're worse than a reddit-tier beta numale whose erotic fantasy is getting cucked by an half-spics half-nigger
    Try to make some money by letting them fuck a fleshlight stuck between your upper thighs while bent over.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Actor Try to make some money by letting them fuck a fleshlight stuck between your upper thighs while bent over.
    you need to stop being so obsessed with money. don't be such a materialistic prick, there are things more important than bucks in life. love, friendship.
    I don't know, man. Was it a club full of Model looking twinks who turned their heads or dudes with beards?

Gay men are still more men than women. If a bunch of Instagram twinks lusted for you then respect because they do have high standards. Look at them.

If it was just a bunch dudes in their 40's. Slampig alert. Nothing but a warm hole, an easy target.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it means your a fucking faggot.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i tryed it owt 1`ns but i dident liked ut i am but u think u mite like oit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by antinatalism you need to stop being so obsessed with money. don't be such a materialistic prick, there are things more important than bucks in life. love, friendship.

this is wot poor ppl acually believe lmoa
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice you are poor. You sleep on a pile of rags..

On a scale from 1 to No, how clean is your place right now?
    Originally posted by RisiR I don't know, man. Was it a club full of Model looking twinks who turned their heads or dudes with beards?

Gay men are still more men than women. If a bunch of Instagram twinks lusted for you then respect because they do have high standards. Look at them.

If it was just a bunch dudes in their 40's. Slampig alert. Nothing but a warm hole, an easy target.

they were twinks
    Did you make this up?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RisiR Malice you are poor. You sleep on a pile of rags..

On a scale from 1 to No, how clean is your place right now?

Hey, I've only done that a few times out of astounding laziness/lethargy, not poverty.

And my place could very well be filthy regardless of income, unless I paid someone to clean it without ever coming into contact with me.
    Originally posted by RisiR Did you make this up?

me? no.

I already asked the OP's question to a gay guy I know IRL and he said that men are sluts and that it doesn't mean much, but "good job man".
Jump to Top