User Controls

I think I have found the solution

In order to save time while committing to my civic duty, I have changed my username so that I no longer have to call candyrein a nigger.

I still will, of course, but much less frequently as now my mere posting will be enough to spread the word and inform people.

I will be posting on both accounts until the limit on this one is removed, and then I will switch to this one. So Lanny if you ban one for being an alt, ban G4LM, because this is my new main account. Thank you and Candyrein is a nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    She loves the attention so why give it?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You are not bothering me at all

This is your time your energy

You basically are pretending to be me lol fantasy of many ;)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun She loves the attention so why give it?

SOmeone's MAD.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein You are not bothering me at all

This is your tome your energy

Ur an ugly nigger.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung SOmeone's MAD.

Yes you are. lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sexy af

Omg look at that avi

;)
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by CandyRein You are not bothering me at all

This is your tome your energy

*time
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Thank you Poley I didn’t see that
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m sexy af

Omg look at that avi

;)

Post some more pictures I just re-installed photoshop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Eat a diq Walmart shirt boi
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Thank you Poley I didn’t see that

Cuz ur a stupid nigger who can only wipe ass.👍
    WTF why are you being so racist

im just chilling and ur stalkin me in every post i make, cut that chit out
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao now you sound like ghosty

Plurals unite ;)
    If the avatar pic is her, then shes most likely colored, not a full fledged nigger. This is a distinction made in countries with apartheid.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian If the avatar pic is her, then shes most likely colored, not a full fledged nigger. This is a distinction made in countries with apartheid.

^^^dont like niggers either
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    unfortunately there's the "one drop rule" and CandyRein's IQ is likely to be around 90, despite being part asian. She could be 50% asian and that would make no real difference.

Nothing against her, but that is a well known scientific fact, that whatever you mix with black, the intelligence doesn't increase all that much.

Not that IQ tests are that important anyway.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Nigga how many times can you say nothing against someone then say things against them lol
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein Nigga how many times can you say nothing against someone then say things against them lol

It's not an insult. IQ tests could very well be a conspiracy to undermine non-whites and non-asians. I was just pointing out, that there's still a stigma associated with being part black. I'm pretty sure that I'm part black also, and it doesn't bother me. But it's possible other people will always hate you for it and think that you're inferior.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The people who claim to be superior to me because my skin is brown are completely failing in life

I’ll keep my life and my brown skin
    Real life is amazing

I can take a lil heat online from losers .. it helps them feel better

I’m all about helping
Jump to Top