User Controls

I Want to Kill a Lot of People

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    So many cucks are taking my hard earned money before I even get it.
    I never agreed to fund their "projects" and since all they seem to do is put things off to go golfing and fuck CHILDREN all while loading their pockets with MY HARD EARNED MONEY!.
    I NOT REPRESENTED at all.
    How's 1 person suppose to be a representative for an entire city/state/country...
    All these old old old ass motherfuckers sitting on thrones in Congress not doing shit.
    They make laws to steal money and oppress us.
    I'm sick of it.
    I work hard at my job and come pay day I so much money is stolen through taxes.
    I'm required by law to have health insurance that is unaffordable and doesn't help me.
    I pay poor tax out the ass and even if I got a better paying job, they are just gonna take more of my money.
    They make laws to control people's behavior and to skim from their paychecks all while they do whatever they want all thanks to the golden spoon that they were born with.
    They have way too much power and influence.
    They brainwash the population and use fear and terror via the media to plant seeds in people's mind and control how they think by giving one sided views.
    You won't ever see government just openly admitting anything that would stop the top dogs from doing what they do no matter how fucking wrong it is.
    Fuck you Jesse Smolett!
    Fuck you AOC for trolling around and corruption.
    Fuck politicians for as you will soon see if it hasn't already started that their solution is to run smear campaigns and try to make all their enemies look like horrible people to make them look good.
    Come voting day it ends up just being who I hate and despise the least.
    I hate them all.
    Fuck the jedis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Start with yourself end thread
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Medical insurance is no longer mandatory. Thanks Trump. The rest of your rant is spot on. The only fix for that is to make more money. Or you can go on a shooting spree and get suicided by the po-po. Make sure you make this thread your manifesto.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this does not surprise me.
    Just chill and play Minecraft dude
    Originally posted by Erekshun Medical insurance is no longer mandatory. Thanks Trump. The rest of your rant is spot on. The only fix for that is to make more money. Or you can go on a shooting spree and get suicided by the po-po. Make sure you make this thread your manifesto.

Yeah now you have the option to be completely fucked by our capitalist system at the cost of your own health/financial stability to avoid a 70 dollar annual penalty for not having insurance
    huh? Can you speak white?
    Originally posted by Erekshun huh? Can you speak white?

No sorry I only speak ebonics cause I'm a nigger
    Damn, I bet §m£ÂgØL runs with that.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    I rant about this exact same stuff all the time.

We need to kill these motherfuckers one by one.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Do what liberals do. Just stick your head in the sand and wish it all away. Create your own imaginary and cozy world inside your own head.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Do what liberals do. Just stick your head in the sand and wish it all away. Create your own imaginary and cozy world inside your own head.

Do what spectral does.. and troll Internet forums.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Just chill and play Minecraft dude

Dont ever get a job, Just live off people's tax dollars.👍
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by WellHung Do what spectral does.. and troll Internet forums.

That's just one of my many, many pastimes.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Shit this place just got redflagged and now they are coming to take are guns away.
    Thanks alot FAGGOT.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Shit this place just got redflagged and now they are coming to take are guns away.
    Thanks alot FAGGOT.

good luck to anyone that tries to take my guns away
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Candyrein_is_a_nigger No sorry I only speak ebonics cause I'm a nigger

Then why do you look whyte and have red hair in your avatar? Are you one of those skin bleacher black bitches?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So many cucks are taking my hard earned money before I even get it.
    I never agreed to fund their "projects" and since all they seem to do is put things off to go golfing and fuck CHILDREN all while loading their pockets with MY HARD EARNED MONEY!.
    I NOT REPRESENTED at all.
    How's 1 person suppose to be a representative for an entire city/state/country…
    All these old old old ass motherfuckers sitting on thrones in Congress not doing shit.
    They make laws to steal money and oppress us.
    I'm sick of it.
    I work hard at my job and come pay day I so much money is stolen through taxes.
    I'm required by law to have health insurance that is unaffordable and doesn't help me.
    I pay poor tax out the ass and even if I got a better paying job, they are just gonna take more of my money.
    They make laws to control people's behavior and to skim from their paychecks all while they do whatever they want all thanks to the golden spoon that they were born with.
    They have way too much power and influence.
    They brainwash the population and use fear and terror via the media to plant seeds in people's mind and control how they think by giving one sided views.
    You won't ever see government just openly admitting anything that would stop the top dogs from doing what they do no matter how fucking wrong it is.
    Fuck you Jesse Smolett!
    Fuck you AOC for trolling around and corruption.
    Fuck politicians for as you will soon see if it hasn't already started that their solution is to run smear campaigns and try to make all their enemies look like horrible people to make them look good.
    Come voting day it ends up just being who I hate and despise the least.
    I hate them all.
    Fuck the jedis.

You're the low man in the totem pole you entitled twat. Do your job and STFU
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Do what spectral does.. and troll Internet forums.

Do unto others what has been done to you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mmQ Do unto others what has been done to you

Matt you are so fucking weak please just die
Jump to Top