User Controls

Would you store felony weight for some quick cash?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I've been extended such a proposition, and am kinda considering it.

Like, it's income from just keeping a small package in my closet for a while.

I dunno.

Good idea, or bad idea?

Also, what's the going rate for such a service?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Uh, yeah? I mean obviously I dont know the extenuating circumstances but yes, to keep an illegal thing in your house and make money doing so, is practically the easiest money you could ever make. Obviously the only concern would be if someone was looking for said thing and knew you had it, but I'd imagine the whole point of having it is that whoever trusted you with it knows that you're under the radar and wont be discovered.

So yes, easily do it.

The going rate, if I had to choose would be based on knowing the person who is entrusting you with it and what they can afford to pay. I'd factor it out to the highest possible number lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    depends how often they're going to be in and out of there and whether you can trust yourself, depends what's stored and if it's only dope (no guns) locally SWIM here's it's usually only $400 typically which is like having another roommate you only see very occasionally
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd imagine the whole point of having it is that whoever trusted you with it knows that you're under the radar and wont be discovered.

That is literally the entire gist of it.

I've known the guy for ~30 years... That's basically a third of a century.

He knows I'll dabble in drugs and various other criminal activity (within reason).

But, somehow, I've managed to make it this far without a criminal record. His own happens to be particularly extensive.

But, if cops somehow show up at my front door with a warrant, I'm absolutely fucked.

Maybe I'll do it on a trial basis. Luckily homeboy is essentially family and therefore wouldn't force me into anything.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Don't keep it in your fucking closet, bury it or something.

But easy money.
    Originally posted by Sudo depends how often they're going to be in and out of there

This was absolutely the first question I brought up with him.

I want to know the exact comings and goings.

I also told him I want zero gang affiliation. Obviously they are connected in some capacity, but I am fervently against getting wrapped up into any kind of organized shit. My friend knows that though.

Originally posted by Sudo whether you can trust yourself

Luckily it's opiates.

The funny thing is that I used to be a legit heroin addict, but those days are as far behind me as anything could possibly be.

If it were, say, crack, or some super potent alcohol replacement, my god, I'd go through it in a week tops.

Opiates are always safe around me though because I know my limits.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I mean it's like giving one of your cousins a bag of coal and just telling them it's important and put it in a closet and leave it alone. It would sit there for years and nobody would ever give a fuck.

I say even it is guns or terrorist plans or anything, who gives a shit? I've had things laying around my whole life like that.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Don't keep it at your mom's house. Is your place fixed yet?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Just hide it up your asshole.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Just hide it up your asshole.

§m£ÂgØL just said not to keep it at his mom's house.
    Originally posted by mmQ I mean it's like giving one of your cousins a bag of coal and just telling them it's important and put it in a closet and leave it alone. It would sit there for years and nobody would ever give a fuck.

I say even it is guns or terrorist plans or anything, who gives a shit? I've had things laying around my whole life like that.

The thing is, though... ounces of heroin are a tad more illegal to possess than coal.

And terrorist plans... lol. Like, I have to draw a certain ethical boundary somewhere. If this shit is cut with fentanyl, it actually kinda hits one of my hot button ethical issues.
    Originally posted by G4LM Don't keep it at your mom's house. Is your place fixed yet?

I moved back about a week ago.

Which is precisely why literal criminals are back in my life.

This town is fucking hot garbage, I tell ya wut.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks The thing is, though… ounces of heroin are a tad more illegal to possess than coal.

And terrorist plans… lol. Like, I have to draw a certain ethical boundary somewhere. If this shit is cut with fentanyl, it actually kinda hits one of my hot button ethical issues.

I feel like I'm 98% sure you're gonna do it anyway so the number crunching should be the discussion here. I wont ask DEETS but the risk/reward factor should obviously be the focal point in negotiation. See what dude offers, then say, "but yeah... (ya know, all hesitantly and concerned) and then ask for twice what hes offering.
    fuggin DEETS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country fuggin DEETS

Its bug spray.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You live in a better area so charge at least 500 and tell him not to be popping in and out all day and to get a safe
    If the Royal Canadiain Mounteded Polece come along just feed their horses some carrots and you're home free.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I hope gadzooks doesn't get in trouble
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks I moved back about a week ago.

Which is precisely why literal criminals are back in my life.

This town is fucking hot garbage, I tell ya wut.

You really shouldn't do this, if only to dissociate yourself from these kind of people and move forward from degeneracy. Some folks drag you down into the swamp with them, and through no ill intentions. I've dropped a lot of people from my life because all they wanted to do was drugs and crime and stupid shit that ended in them dying or getting hurt/locked up.

Most recently i had a friend try to run over another friend while they were both drinking. Both do stupid shit while drunk so I just stopped talking to them, because i dont want to get caught up in it.

This isnt particularly risky and you'll probably get away with it but just be careful who you associate with. Even friends of 30yrs can be swamp demons.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Oldest trick in the book. The Double Whammy.

They give you the dope for safekeeping, then they send some other thugs over to rob it from you the next night, and then you have to go rob a liquor store to get them their "money back".
Jump to Top