User Controls

Got an interview for a third job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't if I can be able to keep up, but i never sleep I only sleep three hours a day and its pretty inturrepted sleep, I wake up thinking my tigre ken tay wamos with flags that flew over fifty years ago kind of half dreams. It's at an italian place in my hood and they asked me if I wanted to fill in on my time off as a host. I kinda want to do it because this place gives big tips, like if you and your slampig and best friend went there it would easily cost 250 dollars to eat there.

I went through a lot of trauma a couple of months ago, I broke my collar bone and fractured my brow bone and had stitches so I looked really obscene. So people were not hiring me because they thought i had mucho problemas. But I've actually been offered a job at this place before but I was hired at hoboken pie a lot more profitable place where I could come in and steal money and play death metal.

I have really good acting skills so I think I might be able to pull it off as I charmed them the first time around, plus its right down the street from me. Like maybe I could be a matra d eventually.

Only thing is I look really sun burnt and I'm breaking out really badly because I put vitamin b on my face and it didn't work well with my skin. But i fundamentally believe you can do anything you want to do so I'm going to see whats up, my neighbor told me to go for it and he will tell them to hire me.

Weeeel pig fuckers, would you like to know about our new import wines, tonight?!
    \

I have an hour to sober up, I'm eating a lot of garlic and peminto cheese.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Three jobs sounds pretty extreme.

But sounds good, tips are where it's at.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Three jobs sounds pretty extreme.

But sounds good, tips are where it's at.

Yeah I like having cash everyday and this place is way better than anywhere I've ever worked (except hoboken pie) I'm considering dropping the krusty krab if this goes through and just work at this place on the weekend and do the sushi place. I'm going to see whats up in a bit. The good thing about this place is they are only open a few days a week and they take reservations and you have to tip x amount depending on what you get.

I've spoke to some of the people that work there and its not really that hard of work.

When I worked at hoboken pie (I got fired for sexual harassment of a dude even though im not into dudes) but it was sweet because I was actually able to save up money and have fun while doing it because it was by all the bars downtown.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I thought about moving to Dublin and taking a job doing waiting, but I'm so fat I get sweaty, literally dripping sweat, and I don't think I'd do very well.

I could get a second job doing coding, but by the time I've done 9 hours at my day job I'm zonked, so I can't really do that either.

So I'm basically a bitch for now.
    Seriously though, you should do PUA/how to pick up women classes though. Just advertise and get a bunch of nerds and teach them how to hit on chix0rs. It's an underserved market - lots of money to be made.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I thought about moving to Dublin and taking a job doing waiting, but I'm so fat I get sweaty, literally dripping sweat, and I don't think I'd do very well.

I could get a second job doing coding, but by the time I've done 9 hours at my day job I'm zonked, so I can't really do that either.

So I'm basically a bitch for now.

Im super skinny and I get sweaty just being myself, but anyways I got the job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    you are unemployable
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Seriously though, you should do PUA/how to pick up women classes though. Just advertise and get a bunch of nerds and teach them how to hit on chix0rs. It's an underserved market - lots of money to be made.

Yeah I have little tact with things like that, I met a girl online that wrote a book and taught a class on OM (orgasmic meditation) and she invited me to her class (basically a girl picks you out and you rub her clit in a manner that is constant.. no speeding up or anything) I asked her when she's going to the dick wacking seminar and she was like "we don't seem like a good fit"

just imagine being the ortega janitor that has to clean up those mats / floor of vagina juice and piss

she was really confrontational though I asked her if she's done anything fun lately and she was like "SEX" and i was like "oh kool, me 2" and she was like "I HAVE GOOD SEX!"

seems like kind of a cucky thing to do if you don't get your dick wacked off

Originally posted by Grylls you are unemployable

you're deplorable
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're deplorable

you're abominable
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls you're abominable

Like that snowman! I love that guy. I think hes in a teenage mutant ninja turtle snow level on Nintendo or super Nintendo.
    Originally posted by mmQ Like that snowman! I love that guy. I think hes in a teenage mutant ninja turtle snow level on Nintendo or super Nintendo.

me too!

but kr0z

Originally posted by Grylls me too!

but kr0z

Lol that looks nothing like me
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol where'd you find that picture of Bill Krozby
Jump to Top