User Controls

Coming here is like going to a dive bar

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Am I right?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Thems fightin words
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I'd say it's more like going to an old Perkins. Like, you can tell where the smoking section USED to be, all the menu items are basic shit dressed up to sound fancy, and for no legitimate reason they don't serve alcohol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Idk maybe, I like dive bars, the ones in my hood are hip and cool and are a lot more fun than "night clubs" that play top 40 shithole tier music filled with girls where if one is depressed and having a bad night all the basic bitches leave together fuck that shit.

At a dive bar if a guy is having a bad night I'll buy him a shot and if he's still having a bad night I'll tell him to just leave and go home.
    It's like drinking with a bunch of alcoholics in different garages and random places in the woods where everyone gets way too drunk and just starts talking mad shit to each other until it goes too far and 3 people end up in jail.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AngryIVer It's like drinking with a bunch of alcoholics in different garages and random places in the woods where everyone gets way too drunk and just starts talking mad shit to each other until it goes too far and 3 people end up in jail.

can't say i've ever had that happen to me lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby can't say i've ever had that happen to me lol

That was like every day when I was a teenager. There would be, like, 5 or 6 of us but for some reason we'd always get a gallon of vodka, 3 30 packs, and usually a bottle or two of brandy, but my brother hung out with a bunch of bums so nobody every actually had somewhere to go drink so we'd end up drinking in the woods, or in caves, or under bridges. Usually I'd catch a moderate buzz, then go home to my house when it looked like people would start fighting.
Jump to Top