User Controls

Fona's Monday 9/9 Thread

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning fona-friends.
    Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    I had to get outta bed at 5:30 today and head to work f or an OSHA and insurance meeting.
    I'm grateful it gives me the opportunity for some overtime this week but other than that, it can suck my dick.
    I only have had to come in for 2 early morning meetings last year and this was one.
    thats gay you should play falcons minecraft server
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood thats gay you should play falcons minecraft server

I'm banned.
    i got you unbanned ombre
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    get a room faggets
    okay
    cigreting Dark Matter
    fona your threads need more content m8
    OSHA Meeting went good.
    Most of us showed up.
    Insurance meeting was alright... its the same as last years but we pay $10 more a month.
    I dont know what it all means so I plan on sitting down and getting learnt on it as they offer 1 on 1 meeting with people who explain it to you better.
    My forklift license is good for another 2 years so I didn't have to test again.
    They had breakfast laiud out but I am not much a breakfast person.
    I had a yoplait yogurt before I went and I had a NAKED mango drink while I was there.
    When it was finally over they had lunch laid out for us so I grabbed a ham and turkey croissant and some chips and an apple and went home.
    Once home I smoked some weed....
    took out the trash...
    spent quality time with my GF...
    Tried to hang up some pictures but my 6v cordless drill's battery needs charged first.
    and um...
    I ran a CarMD thing on Shells car and it came back saying it probably needs a fuel injector.
    There is a chance its something else like a bad hose or some shit but I am guessing that its gonna cost $400 or more to get fixed.
    And just as I looked to see how much money is in my bank account ($25.47),
    the mailman came and I got the electricity bill which is $53.67.
    I know the cable/internet bill is on its way too...
    I dunno how to work my job and be able to pay for my health insurance (which is required by law) $120/month
    My rent so I have shelter, which is $475/month (I only pay half) $235
    Phone bill $65
    Prescriptions $350
    Help pay for internet and tv $35
    Gas for driving around $100
    Food $400
    Odds and ends $150

Months pay:
    $1450
    -65 (Plus all the other bills I forgot, like the electricity bill I just talked about but only now remembered as I am editing this.)

Five dollars...
    Proobably no fucking dollats.
    Five fucking dollars a month is what I am able to save if I don't have any fun at all and don,t wash my clothes.
    I pay poor tax out my ass and everything over here looks like garbage but its all the resources we got around here.
    No one likes walking to the Super Duper to by anything.
    Like I said, I am a broke ass NIGGA

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x88408108f927f0d9%3A0x1859365463062e26!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4s%2Fmaps%2Fplace%2Fsuperduper%2F%4039.793266%2C-84.2153569%2C3a%2C75y%2C85.43h%2C90t%2Fdata%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sMaSpbS1R4h5rShUHEbBxPw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x88408108f927f0d9%3A0x1859365463062e26%3Fsa%3DX!5ssuperduper%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPKpJaLfOi75SZqFnOXaTxi4buHw4X-2chH63yK&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir4LDaosTkAhUIbawKHVQRDb8Qpx8wfnoECGQQCw

I got a lot of thinking to do if I am gonna ever save money.
    One nice thing I learned is if I open up an HSA account that the company will put $100 into it for me as a gift.
    Course I dont know nuttin bout dis sheeet.
    Thank goshness they offer 1 on 1 counseling cuz I wanna just start chopping off fingers to get ahead.
    Insurance pays $600 a digit that I lose.
    $6000 for the whole hand or an eyeball.

I dislike the money I make at my no-skills required, entry level job.
    Sure I try extra hard and do what I can to make myself beta but at the end of the day, they only will pay an operator so much money...
    It doesn't matter what factory floor job they could give me, it just doesn't pay a living wage.

If it wasn't for entering a co-dependent relationship I do not see sustaining my current quality of life to be possible.

And I just remembered I have a Dr. appointment soon but I can't remember when so I am calling them now to find out and I found out and its next Monday at 9:15
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    $400 on food?

That's way too much for two people.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood $400 on food?

That's way too much for two people.

That's about what I spend. I eat out a lot.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    That's life bud. I pay 300 out of pocket every month for insurance. I have no dental. Work offers no benefits. The only reason I'm able to scrape by every month is because I bought a duplex a few years ago and I rent out the other half.
    Why don't you combine your internet and phone bill? I've never had cable or internet in my place I just have the internet on my phone and tether it to my laptop.
    Start cutting down on your driving around and food costs as well.
    Do some medical studies, they can pay really well and a lot of them don't fuk with your body too bad.
    When Ive also done is ask people to do odd jobs for cash. (No fagget shit here you wankers, unless your grylls)
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats OSHA Meeting went good.
    Most of us showed up.
    Insurance meeting was alright… its the same as last years but we pay $10 more a month.
    I dont know what it all means so I plan on sitting down and getting learnt on it as they offer 1 on 1 meeting with people who explain it to you better.
    My forklift license is good for another 2 years so I didn't have to test again.
    They had breakfast laiud out but I am not much a breakfast person.
    I had a yoplait yogurt before I went and I had a NAKED mango drink while I was there.
    When it was finally over they had lunch laid out for us so I grabbed a ham and turkey croissant and some chips and an apple and went home.
    Once home I smoked some weed….
    took out the trash…
    spent quality time with my GF…
    Tried to hang up some pictures but my 6v cordless drill's battery needs charged first.
    and um…
    I ran a CarMD thing on Shells car and it came back saying it probably needs a fuel injector.
    There is a chance its something else like a bad hose or some shit but I am guessing that its gonna cost $400 or more to get fixed.
    And just as I looked to see how much money is in my bank account ($25.47),
    the mailman came and I got the electricity bill which is $53.67.
    I know the cable/internet bill is on its way too…
    I dunno how to work my job and be able to pay for my health insurance (which is required by law) $120/month
    My rent so I have shelter, which is $475/month (I only pay half) $235
    Phone bill $65
    Prescriptions $350
    Help pay for internet and tv $35
    Gas for driving around $100
    Food $400
    Odds and ends $150

Months pay:
    $1450
    -65 (Plus all the other bills I forgot, like the electricity bill I just talked about but only now remembered as I am editing this.)

Five dollars…
    Proobably no fucking dollats.
    Five fucking dollars a month is what I am able to save if I don't have any fun at all and don,t wash my clothes.
    I pay poor tax out my ass and everything over here looks like garbage but its all the resources we got around here.
    No one likes walking to the Super Duper to by anything.
    Like I said, I am a broke ass NIGGA

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x88408108f927f0d9%3A0x1859365463062e26!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4s%2Fmaps%2Fplace%2Fsuperduper%2F%4039.793266%2C-84.2153569%2C3a%2C75y%2C85.43h%2C90t%2Fdata%3D*213m4*211e1*213m2*211sMaSpbS1R4h5rShUHEbBxPw*212e0*214m2*213m1*211s0x88408108f927f0d9%3A0x1859365463062e26%3Fsa%3DX!5ssuperduper%20-%20Google%20Search!15sCAQ&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPKpJaLfOi75SZqFnOXaTxi4buHw4X-2chH63yK&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir4LDaosTkAhUIbawKHVQRDb8Qpx8wfnoECGQQCw

I got a lot of thinking to do if I am gonna ever save money.
    One nice thing I learned is if I open up an HSA account that the company will put $100 into it for me as a gift.
    Course I dont know nuttin bout dis sheeet.
    Thank goshness they offer 1 on 1 counseling cuz I wanna just start chopping off fingers to get ahead.
    Insurance pays $600 a digit that I lose.
    $6000 for the whole hand or an eyeball.

I dislike the money I make at my no-skills required, entry level job.
    Sure I try extra hard and do what I can to make myself beta but at the end of the day, they only will pay an operator so much money…
    It doesn't matter what factory floor job they could give me, it just doesn't pay a living wage.

If it wasn't for entering a co-dependent relationship I do not see sustaining my current quality of life to be possible.

And I just remembered I have a Dr. appointment soon but I can't remember when so I am calling them now to find out and I found out and its next Monday at 9:15

Why on EARTH would a fuel injector cost that much unless you're an idiot that can't change it yourself?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by cigreting That's life bud. I pay 300 out of pocket every month for insurance. I have no dental. Work offers no benefits. The only reason I'm able to scrape by every month is because I bought a duplex a few years ago and I rent out the other half.
    Why don't you combine your internet and phone bill? I've never had cable or internet in my place I just have the internet on my phone and tether it to my laptop.
    Do some medical studies, they can pay really well and a lot of them don't fuk with your body too bad.
    When Ive also done is ask people to do odd jobs for cash. (No fagget shit here you wankers, unless your grylls)

what do you do for work? And a lot of medical studies are not worth it and get in the way of your real job. He can't do medical studies or even donate plasma since he has hepatitis. I donate plasma twice a week for the last couple months and it changes how much they give me but sometimes they surprise me with a 100 dollars for an hour and a half of my time.
    Originally posted by cigreting That's life bud. I pay 300 out of pocket every month for insurance. I have no dental. Work offers no benefits. The only reason I'm able to scrape by every month is because I bought a duplex a few years ago and I rent out the other half.

y r u picking on me
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    OP I would stop worrying and look for a better paid job, what you are earning isn't really enough to save money, so stop worrying about that.
    Originally posted by Grylls y r u picking on me

because you're a huge faggot?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because you're a huge faggot?

thats not a nice thing to say
    Originally posted by Grylls thats not a nice thing to say
    \
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OP I would stop worrying and look for a better paid job, what you are earning isn't really enough to save money, so stop worrying about that.

He's uneducated. Not many options. He already drives a forklift.
    Originally posted by G4LM He's uneducated. Not many options. He already drives a forklift.

Uneducated people used to be able to earn a fairly decent living in America, before hispanic immigration was allowed to get to replacement levels.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top