User Controls

Walnut creek hoity toity

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    I can understand a McDonald's but to be one of the few West coast to get an Amys vegan restaurant drive through and reject it all nimby is just how that town rolls.."TOTSE -forever"

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/06/07/proposed-amys-kitchen-drive-through-in-walnut-creek-could-face-opposition-from-neighbors/
    i mean can you blame them? every city is the same shit fucking 10 million cars and drive thrus, no fucking pedestrian pathway to the store just a parking lot right to the door

its disgusting. Even when I lived in a rural area the main street was garbage constantly dirty from all the cars. Driving is evil

If everyone was a monk like me the world would be so nice
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i mean can you blame them? every city is the same shit fucking 10 million cars and drive thrus, no fucking pedestrian pathway to the store just a parking lot right to the door

its disgusting. Even when I lived in a rural area the main street was garbage constantly dirty from all the cars. Driving is evil

If everyone was a monk like me the world would be so nice

Canada used to be super freakishly clean but they wanted to import culture a d got hella ghetto n shizzzz
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Cars are the only good way for most to get around, the region is 7 million people sprawled over 7000 square miles. And most of the whiners probably drive to work and resist upgrades or expansions to transit systems. But like its okay because they drive a tesla
    Tesla as have become like VWs in the 60s..they're everywhere now and not all impressive anymore.
    if both of your legs are functional and you use drive thrus you don't deserve to live
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor Cars are the only good way for most to get around, the region is 7 million people sprawled over 7000 square miles. And most of the whiners probably drive to work and resist upgrades or expansions to transit systems. But like its okay because they drive a tesla

since you have a clean record and you're knowledgable on public and private transportation you should run for office in california to be the leader of dps
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nvm I thought I was texting my son.
Jump to Top