User Controls

Based wetback attacked by satanic police for holding a cross at a heavy metal concert

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged

We live in and age where all forms of vice and mental illness are promoted and encouraged, but spreading the gospel of the lord and savior Jesus Christ is grounds for physical harassment.
    Truly sick and evil times we are living in.
    Technologist victim of incest
    People have been harassed over religion since the beginning of time.
    Originally posted by Technologist People have been harassed over religion since the beginning of time.

This is different though.
    In today's age there is a real effort to rid the world of religion and replace their beliefs with satanism/new age.
    Yeah uh ok.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yeah uh ok.

Goddamn you are so stupid and out of the loop
    Any time I’m outta your loop, I know I’m doing something right👍🏻
    Originally posted by Technologist Any time I’m outta your loop, I know I’m doing something right👍🏻

You're a man who appropriates female characteristics and fills his life with vain drivel instead of paying attention to ongoing events and politics that govern and dictate our way of life.
    You're an abject failure of a human being.
    Yes, you are correct.
    Originally posted by Technologist Yes, you are correct.

Now go dilate your mangina
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You're a man who appropriates female characteristics and fills his life with vain drivel instead of paying attention to ongoing events and politics that govern and dictate our way of life.
    You're an abject failure of a human being.

dont you live with your mom lmao
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dont you live with your mom lmao

Before the jews destroyed the family unit and Anglo Saxon culture in the United States and elsewhere it was common for generations of family to live together.
    The modern system is unnatural and was designed to cripple the family unit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Before the jews destroyed the family unit and Anglo Saxon culture in the United States and elsewhere it was common for generations of family to live together.

Wrong. You are too looney to live on your own.
    Originally posted by Technologist Wrong. You are too looney to live on your own.

says the man who thinks he's a woman
    Yes, you are correct.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Before the jews destroyed the family unit and Anglo Saxon culture in the United States and elsewhere it was common for generations of family to live together.

that's actually not far from the truth. look at how multiple generations live together and support each other in places like Asia and Eastern Europe; in much of the 'developed' world this is eschewed in favour of 'independence' which often leaves people feeling alone, without purpose and without support if they come into 'hard times'... Even if a person ends up successful by economic standards.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Itt I'm the only one who is correctly
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    This sucks. Public concert? Silicon valley?? Like San Jose?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal This is different though.
    In today's age there is a real effort to rid the world of religion and replace their beliefs with satanism/new age.

abrahamic religion is new age
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Satan is way cooler than jesus
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    This guy had a cross? How is that threatening ?
Jump to Top