User Controls

I've decided to stop drinking again

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I quit for 3 weeks and felt pretty bad for over a week then felt better but then started again, not a lot like before but I started talking to some chickens and I would talk shit to them, but I've always done that but it backfired on my really bad where I ran them off I guess after I was going to finally get laid but it didn't happen.

This morning I woke up really hungover and clicked no the facebook app on accident and saw my ex gf there with some other guy and I already figured she had a new boyfriend but it kind of bothered me for a second but I realize, I just need to go on a new diet eating strictly meat. I cycle everyday and I've lost 10lbs from doing that of mostly belly fat.

But I don't eat breakfast or lunch I eat only at night or whatever I can snack on at work. When I got home I ate 5 pork chops, a plate of spaghetti, and 6 natty daddies and I'm still hungry.

But maybe if I play my cards right I can turn this around. But if I keep eating just strictly meat I won't have to spend money on toilet paper

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I thought you did stop? How much are you drinking now

Also a meat-only diet may or may not be good in the long-run but in the short term the change is going to compound the bad-feels from alcohol withdrawal.

I probably wouldn't recommend it in general; as far as I know the only one who advocates for it is Jordan "wash your" Peterson and his crazy bitch of a daughter. Without adding fruit and/or vitamin supplements you'll get scurvy.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Enter did that and got sick. He couldn’t maintain it.
    Originally posted by aldra I thought you did stop? How much are you drinking now

Also a meat-only diet may or may not be good in the long-run but in the short term the change is going to compound the bad-feels from alcohol withdrawal.

I probably wouldn't recommend it in general; as far as I know the only one who advocates for it is Jordan "wash your" Peterson and his crazy bitch of a daughter. Without adding fruit and/or vitamin supplements you'll get scurvy.

i did stop i did for 3 weeks, i just made a thread 2 days ago about starting but I'm thinking it was easy to do more than I thought it was so I will do it again. I'm just drinking a few brews at work and after.

Yeah I saw the jordan peterson think but I didn't know it went to scurvy i drink ice tea with lemon in it but maybe just eating mainly meat might help

I eat pumpkin pills (for my prostate) and magnesium and zinc everday
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    why stop?
    You're already a complete failure and total loser, drinking yourself to death won't have a negative effect in any shape or form.
    Originally posted by aldra I thought you did stop? How much are you drinking now

Only genetically inferior weaklings suffer from alcohol withdrawal
    Originally posted by Technologist Enter did that and got sick. He couldn’t maintain it.

he's a troll, and i'm sure you can maintain it if you do it right. my neighbor is a body builder and he's even suggest I try going vegan for awhile to see how it will work. everyones bio-mechanical origins is different than others and some people react to things in different ways than others. its all about what works for you. And obviously what was working for me for years has stopped because of my older age. I'm 32 now and my body is definitely reacting differently. I used to have heart anyuresyms, I started drinking more in the last several years and they quit. I don't take blood pressure medication or anything except the vitamins.

The only thing I've noticed recently is I've become more depressed and haven't had sex but I think thats just due to having the blues
    bigthink victim of incest
    Bill Krozby, ballpark how old are you?
    Originally posted by bigthink Bill Krozby, ballpark how old are you?

I turned 32 in june.
    krotz is so weak
    also you aren't white, you should change your title to "weak mongrel".
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal why stop?
    You're already a complete failure and total loser, drinking yourself to death won't have a negative effect in any shape or form.

I don't believe that because my friend when i met him was 45 and he looks really good for his age and young sluts love him and he told me because he quit abusing his body so much , also I eat 2 cloves of garlic raw every day now.
    Never heard of a heart aneurysm. Don’t think that’s what you had.

an·eu·rysm
    /ˈanyəˌrizəm/
    Learn to pronounce
    nounMEDICINE
    an excessive localized enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall.
    Originally posted by Technologist Never heard of a heart aneurysm. Don’t think that’s what you had.

an·eu·rysm
    /ˈanyəˌrizəm/
    Learn to pronounce
    nounMEDICINE
    an excessive localized enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall.

I don't know what to tell you I went thru it and had is diagnosed by a doctor when i was 16, it stopped several years ago, i quit taking the beta blockers and its gone away.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal krotz is so weak
    also you aren't white, you should change your title to "weak mongrel".

you'll have to ask lanny the tranny to do that lol
    Wow. An aneurysm is a bulging vessel. It either ruptures or stays bulging till it does.

You don’t have a bunch of them in one place.
    Originally posted by Technologist Wow. An aneurysm is a bulging vessel. It either ruptures or stays bulging till it does.

You don’t have a bunch of them in one place.

k doctor tranny, never said i had a bunch of them
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's a troll, and i'm sure you can maintain it if you do it right. my neighbor is a body builder and he's even suggest I try going vegan for awhile to see how it will work. everyones bio-mechanical origins is different than others and some people react to things in different ways than others. its all about what works for you. And obviously what was working for me for years has stopped because of my older age. I'm 32 now and my body is definitely reacting differently. I used to have heart anyuresyms I started drinking more in the last several years and they quit. I don't take blood pressure medication or anything except the vitamins.

The only thing I've noticed recently is I've become more depressed and haven't had sex but I think thats just due to having the blues

Aneurysms

Pleural, more than one.
    Originally posted by Technologist Aneurysms

Pleural, more than one.

was you quoting me supposed to validate your trani-ism?
    Nice way to try to change the subject.
    Originally posted by Technologist Aneurysms

Pleural, more than one.

you can have multiple anyurems just like multiple headaches, or multiple hardons, something you don't get anymore.

educate yourself before you wreck yourself, chicken
Jump to Top