User Controls

Omfg I fucking fucked up so bad. :( Biggest fuck up I've ever made.

Omfg... so many fuck ups actually. This whole night has been a mess.

DO NOT pretend to be gay at a gay club. I've been getting messages from guys all fucking night/morning saying all sorts of shit.

Am I flattered? Hell yes. I LOVE the attention. But now I'VE become the slut. I'M the one who has to reject THEM... just like whores rejected me.

That isn't even the bad part. The bad part is I admitted to my gay friend (who invited me out to the gay club) what a fucking sociopath I am. Like I admitted all this deep, dark shit that I'm not sure I've told you guys. Like I've told you about how I fuck with women right? Anyway, he thinks I'm a psychopath and basically fled from the uber when it dropped him off.

Oh and the worst part.

YOU READY FOR THE WORST PART?

This chick at the club was all over me saying how she wishes I was straight and she wants to make out with me. AND I CAN'T SAY "OH YEH IM ACTUALLY STRAIGHT I WAS JUST LYING TO EVERYONE SAYING I WAS GAY" because then I'd have a fuckin lynch mob or god knows what on my hands. She wouldnt make out with me if I admitted it, she'd think I was an asshole. So I'm basically blue balled as fuck. She's rubbin my dick and all sorts of shit.

FUCK.

But at least I found out I'm cute and stuff. Confidence is up..........................
    I'm telling my gay friend all this fucked up shit I've done hoping he'd laugh, and everything I tell him he just gets more and more shocked. And I can't even understand why. It turns out I must be literally a fucking sociopath or something.

I mean wouldnt I have to be? Going to gay clubs and pretending to be gay just for the attention?

Fuck. What is wrong with me? :( No, there's nothing "wrong" with me. I'm just a fucking victim of society. SOCIETY MADE ME THIS WAY.
    Oh god, I let them do so much gay shit to me...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a shitty friend.
    What a shitty friend.

I agree, I hope he fuckin messages me apologizing or whatever. I wasnt in the wrong, I'm pouring my fuckin heart out to him.
    What makes you think that going to gay clubs for attention is a psychopathic tendency?
    What makes you think that going to gay clubs for attention is a psychopathic tendency?

Nothing, I'm still drunk right now. I'm just trying to piece together why I do shit.

I dont think im a psychopath, my gay friend does after hearin about all my shit.

But to answer your question, psychopaths or whatever are huge narcissists and always need attention.
    [greentext]>psychopaths are narcissists[/greentext]

no mate narcissists are narcissists. Psychopaths are psychopaths.
    [greentext]>psychopaths are narcissists[/greentext]

no mate narcissists are narcissists. Psychopaths are psychopaths.

Well done man. I'll get on here every night out when I'm wasted as fuck and let you win these amazing internet debates on stupid shit.
    Come on mate, dont be like that. Im sure one of these days you will win :)
    The worst part is I don't think my confidence has raised at all. I think it's permanently stuck on low. This whole night was for nothing.
    that does it, i'm seeing a therapist.
    I told you about the gays man!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Enter, tell her that it's rare, but sometimes you question whether you're bi. Be very careful with this, about any lewdness and control you're tone, make it serious and monotonous, but also somewhat quiet, like it's an afterthought, and mention that you've sometimes thought about experimenting with a woman just to be sure.

Malcolm in the Middle. There was an episode with Francis and possibly some dancer, no, I think it was a model competition. No matter what, you absolutely must never admit you are straight. Even if you have sex with her, afterward you're either still questioning or say something like, "I've never felt this way before. I feel so confused, all this time I thought I only liked men, but now I'm not so sure. That was incredible."

Embrace the evil. It feels so good when you've genuinely overcome any desire to conform to (conventional) morality and have no fear of the judgements of others.

Oh god, I let them do so much gay shit to me…

Give me the details.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    "hey, I'm actually bi"

it's that easy, is this a fucking joke?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That is a ridiculous misrepresentation of the strategic outline I provided.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I didn't read your post before I replied. Seriously though, you don't need a "strategic outline" here, we're talking about some hoe up on enter's dick in a gay club, this isn't like some great deception and it doesn't require social finesse to handle, even I know that. You tell the bitch your bi, you insert your penis into her vagina, and you don't ever tell anyone about the total depravity of your internal experience. The end.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "hey, I'm actually bi"

it's that easy, is this a fucking joke?

Yeah that was my first thought. Are you literally this dense Enter or are you pretending.
    I already made it clear I was flaming. As soon as this chick was like "you're the best looking guy here, can I make out with you?" I couldn't say "OH YEH OKAY COZ IT TURNS OUT IM BI".

I was feeling self concious already because I'm sitting with this gay guy and he's all over me, and I'm not touching him at all. Then when this straight chick comes onto me, and I sit next to her, I'm all over her despite being gay. So I'm like FUCK, does this make me look like I'm lying?

Give me the details.

Putting arms around me
    Feeling and grabbing my ass
    Hugging me for long periods of time when they're leaving (like a fucking humpy, tight grip hug)
    Feeling my muscles, pecs, etc

Probably more that I've blocked out of memory........... oh god.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    please tell me the rest of the details
Jump to Top