User Controls

Hey I make better SUSHI than you (Sushi for people who don't like sushi)

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Like I remember growing up and people be like "omg lets get sushi"

and I'm like "oh"

"Fish swim in their piss and shit and then you eat them raw haha fuck you"

But then my culinary genius started to flourish and I thought, I don't need to eat any raw fish to enjoy these bite size delicacies

So I went to work in the lab, tirelessly rolling up everything from cheese to bacon to ground chicken

And I came up with enough amazing recipes to change the sushi game but they must remain a secret

BUT

I can share this one that is relatively simple and already staples of Sushi

1. Get yo black ass some wonton wrappers

This will be the base for all the goods. I'm not putting how much use your common sense for gods sake its a ratio that has to fit in those wontons you dumbfuck

2. Ingredients:

Wonton
    Sweet potato (or sweet potato fries)
    Avocado
    Cream Cheese
    Jalapeno
    Rice
    Salt n Peppa
    Siracha
    Spicy mayo
    Oil for cookin'
    Soy sauce (optional for dipping)

3. Steps:

1. Make Rice
    2. Make Sweet potato, either put fries in oven, or fresh sweet potato with some salt n peppa and olive oil
    3. Dice fresh or pickled jalapeƱos (holla penis) finely and mix it with the cream cheese
    4. Open up Avocado and remove giant seed. Cut into strips matching or similar to the sweet potato
    5. Open Wonton, lay across the rice, sweet potato, avocado, and spread the jalapeƱos cream cheese mixture GENEROUSLY
    6. Roll that shit up playa, close the ends with a little bit of water or eggwash
    7. Fry that shit til crispy brown, in an oil of your choice, I believe I use canola oil
    8. Take it out and put on paper towel. Cut it into Sushi. Then squeeze the spicy mayo and siracha all fancy like
    9. Get a dipping dish and put in the ah fuck you should know what to do by now god damn

If you did everything correctly you should get some shit that looks like THIS

Yeah I know its amazing looking thanks

This was when I was frying my sushi tempura style with seaweed/rice, also quality, but alot messier

Hey share your sushi recipes and stories here with me, its okay if its lackluster in comparison to my sushi masterpiece we're all friends here at gluttons and gourmet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Impressive
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    weeaboo faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal weeaboo faggot

U shooda keeled heem when u had da chance wound eye!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal weeaboo faggot

you seem jealous about being a jap wannabe fag who cant even make his own breakfast properly
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah!

Fucking wounded eye non breakfast making shithead
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    get your protein up smh silly
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    look at all these NPC normie faggots shitting on their keyboards
Jump to Top