User Controls

Candyrein is Still embarrassed that Risir abandoned her...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, however, she is very much enjoying all the attention she now receives.👍❤
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Risir abandoned her? I haven't been around lately. Fill me in, folk!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace Risir abandoned her? I haven't been around lately. Fill me in, folk!

She won't admit it because she is humiliated. But I know all the details.đź‘Ť
    CandyRein Black Hole
    More lies from the attention starved homeless reject

“Risir” is happy ..Matt.. are you

These are Matt’s only successful threads
    And he’s jelly I have new stalkers
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by CandyRein More lies from the attention starved homeless reject

He's jelly that people either like or at least don't hate you, where as literally everyone here has seen through his 800 pounds of bullshit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt is an extremely manipulative individual
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fooks?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    everyone gets tired of the same meat hole all the time
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks??
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    they rape our children and kill our women
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it would seriously blow my mind if candy and risir actually met up and it hasn't been a big retarded joke
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Why do you even ponder any of it
    don't tell me what to do you're not my real dad
    also because I like risir, kind of curious how he's doing
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You didn’t seem to like him from some things I saw ..but I look with women eyes and could be wrong on male communication

He’s doing awesome tho
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by CandyRein More lies from the attention starved homeless reject

just look at the guy that thanked his post, fonas bestie, like 3 gay pees ina bod
    Originally posted by aldra it would seriously blow my mind if candy and risir actually met up and it hasn't been a big retarded joke

stranger things had happened.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just look at the guy that thanked his post, fonas bestie, like 3 gay pees ina bod

Lmao it’s so fuqn pathetic
    Originally posted by CandyRein He’s doing awesome tho

what else rhymes well with awesome you ask ?

ja, rasse treason.
    Originally posted by CandyRein You didn’t seem to like him from some things I saw ..but I look with women eyes and could be wrong on male communication

He’s doing awesome tho

lul, I remember him getting a really sore anus because I thanked a post that was ripping on him once

it was funny
Jump to Top