User Controls

Ocatavian desperately wants to bang CandyRein...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, That's because octavian is a nigger lover.šŸ‘
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung No. Neither of us have gone after each other. Our whole relationship has consisted of shit talking to each other since the early days of DH. ill certainly admit that I started it. But it was just trolling, and I never had anything peronal against her. i like tara, actually. But she doesn't like me. Howver, I have never called her a nigger.

Originally posted by CandyRein I never thought so many lies could be in one post lol
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt?
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Bet Matt is dripping sweat less than an hour after taking a shower even in the winter time lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That would be a winning bet
    Iā€™d put money on it lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folkss?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Why don't you lowlife eDating trash contain this to the 99 problems and they're all bitches forum

Originally posted by CandyRein

Hey behbeh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by eBagger Why don't you lowlife eDating trash contain this to the 99 problems and they're all bitches forum

Hey behbeh

Eat a Dick and choke on it, nigger.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by eBagger Why don't you lowlife eDating trash contain this to the 99 problems and they're all bitches forum

Hey behbeh

Hai beb
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein Hai beb

Hnnngg

I like the way you type teehee
    WellHung Black Hole
    Octavian fucks niggers.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by eBagger Hnnngg

I like the way you type teehee

Lmao @ Hnnnng šŸ˜‹

Ot

Matt you can add severe separation anxiety to your mental ailments

You flip out when someone stops posting like everyone has to live online like you

Weirdo vagabond
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Matt is gay for pay, gay for the stay, and hoping a cock a day keeps the Dr away
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Lmao @ Hnnnng šŸ˜‹

Ot

You flip out when someone stops posting like everyone has to live online like you

Weirdo vagabond

Originally posted by CandyRein Lmao @ Hnnnng šŸ˜‹

Ot

Weirdo vagabond

Candyrein is a dirty nigger.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Matt is gay for pay, gay for the stay, and hoping a cock a day keeps the Dr away

U fuck niggers. Enough said.
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung U fuck niggers. Enough said.

That's rude.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt is a habitual liar who sends unwanted diq pics of his lil inch worm lmfao
    šŸæ African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Matt is a habitual liar who sends unwanted diq pics of his lil inch worm lmfao

He is a pretty big pathological liar. His rapey inbox threats are kinda funny considering how small his cock is.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Omg šŸ˜‚

Now that is fuqn hilarious
Jump to Top