User Controls

Fona Thread 9/8 Family Reunion Special!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning fona-friends.
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
    Today Chell and I are going to my Dad's side of the family family reunion.
    She has not met my dad or anyone on his side of the family.
    I'm kinda nervous and I'm sure she is too.
    That side of my family can be a bit religious and judgmental at times.
    Technologist victim of incest
    You gonna show up stoned?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Just eat some pot brownies.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Technologist You gonna show up stoned?

Originally posted by Obbe Just eat some pot brownies.
    username: African Astronaut
    Save some cousins for the rest of us brother!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    We are here and everything is going good. About to grip some food. Michelle finds today relaxing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We have ate.
    Shell won't let me some my medical marijuana.
    I feel outta place.
    you are making progress
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats We have ate.
    Shell won't let me some my medical marijuana.
    I feel outta place.

Shell is right imo - and just because you have a prescription or whatever doesn't make dude weed lmao medical.

And don't worry, almost everyone does feel awkward around relatives they barely know.
    pics of shell
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Shell is right imo - and just because you have a prescription or whatever doesn't make dude weed lmao medical.

And don't worry, almost everyone does feel awkward around relatives they barely know.

You are just mad that you are overweight.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You are just mad that you are overweight.

he gave a wholesome reply
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    "..make it a CNN breaking news moment, 32 family and friends found poison by kooleaid in Ohio today. Police suspect murder/suicide at family gathering.." <--- whatever that meant
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    CNN can't change the subject of Trump bad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You are just mad that you are overweight.

Yeah I am. Life sucks, get used to it.
    Originally posted by Erekshun CNN can't change the subject of Trump bad.

They'd spin it to make it look like OP is a neon nazi white supremacist Trump supporter, just like they did the Dayton Shooter.
    We are home now.
    It was relaxing at the park today.
    I wouldn't call it great fun or anything as we only get together once a year so when we do no one knows what to do and we just stand around making white people talk until an appropriate amount of time has elapsed allowing for an excuse to leave to be brought up.
    Today's excuse was it started to sprinkle and also an old lady said she was chilly (it's 75).
    Shell is drinking peanut butter and binge watching "The Walking Dead".
    I just fixed some coffee and am apart to head over to The Official MIS Minecraft Thread and talk about how imma drink it while playing.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats We are home now.
    It was relaxing at the park today.
    I wouldn't call it great fun or anything as we only get together once a year so when we do no one knows what to do and we just stand around making white people talk until an appropriate amount of time has elapsed allowing for an excuse to leave to be brought up.
    Today's excuse was it started to sprinkle and also an old lady said she was chilly (it's 75).
    Shell is drinking peanut butter and binge watching "The Walking Dead".
    I just fixed some coffee and am apart to head over to The Official MIS Minecraft Thread and talk about how imma drink it while playing.

No kooleaid incident? .. that's something I was interested in and it's meaning n stuffings
    Originally posted by Fonaplats It was relaxing at the park today.

That how it be though
Jump to Top