User Controls

I've made the descision

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    To be come a philanthropist, of rape. I started drinking again last night and it made me realize. You guys have taught me a lot about my inner true desires. I didn't like being called a rapist but I realize its something that I can embrace and turn peoples lives around. I have a nice smile, im fun and quirky and I have a cat. How bad could a guy like that be?

I have a date tonight with this girl I've been seeing the last 2 weeks and she's a real fine bird and I like her but when she drinks, she get really mouthy and starts critisizing my place and my hair saying I need to comb it and use conditoner.

Weeeeel tonight when she comes over she's going to get more than she bargained for. I'm going to put on some jedi glasses, tuck in my shirt put on my whyte adidass dad shoes and be her daddy, that beats her up and rapes her for being a very bad girl.

I'll sit her on my lap and erotically slap her a few times, just a little a bit, not enough to make her pretty face into hamburger meat. You don't want to do that. And I'll tell her, "you know I don't like your tone, lil missy" Give her a sweet smile and say "I'm going to rape you"

Next thing you know after its all done even after I told her "this will all be over soon" She will be laying her head on my chest and look at my and smile and say "you're a rapist" and kiss my lips with her doug incrusted lips and I feel like I've made it because she did also.

I'm getting headaches from time to time and its kind of funny how this is what I need for it to stop. I'm all about theatrics and this is just what I need, something foreboding something that could just swallow up the sun and all the happiness and joy and sickness and war and disease but then when you're out of it you feel like a better person.

Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    If she cleans your pancakes I'll believe.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    You posted the wrong song , weirdo. You should of posted the song from sublime
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania You posted the wrong song , weirdo. You should of posted the song from sublime

im not really into sublime or not at least since I was 13 but ill bite

im going to get DUG LYFE tatted on my beer belly in that same style

if anyone wants mals phone number or place of employment pm how you can get it, im only charging 10 dollars through pay pal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top