User Controls

This video brought me badk to san quentin reception

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    At 4:50 for a second I had a flash back being there again:

When you see people coming back from chow when you see the stairs going up to each of the five tiers and everyone is scarambling and chaos is all around you hood or ghetto people all over the place people comfortable in there while youre thinking what the fuk is this or what the fuk did I do to my life. When you see the control or the mechanism of it where the cops open up an entire half tier on each of the five rows with a lever and everyone goes in at once then the second half closes a minute later. When you see lines fishing for shit around you and people ripping each other off deals. It really reminds me or brought me back.
    Ok
    Lol there was this of cat nest door named Marko who would call that box that is shown in the documentary above at the 6:03 mark “the thereaupetic module.” I just fuking ran like fuk with that because my personality the eay it works is I always used humor to cope with stress. I either masturbate kr use humor to cope with adversity or stress. So me and Marko would say “another patient is in need of therapy and is going to the nodule.” Or “hey Marko I see another one is getting the tehurapetic treatment down below.” This was when I was on the second tier with Marko next door. At first, I started on the fourth.
    Oh yea and everytime someone said boz lik hey look whose in the boz or theyre taking someone to the boz or theyre stripping him in the box, Markus would make sure they all heard loud and clear, “gentleman it is the theurapetic module. Give the man some quiet time as he is undergoing therapy in the theurapetic module.”
Jump to Top