User Controls

What happens if you don't pay taxes?

  1. #1
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    Speaking mainly about the US.
  2. #2
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    the IRS throws you a ticker tape parade
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    nothing they are bitches
  4. #4
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you're a filthy rich corporation, nothing. If you're one of the little people, jail.
  5. #5
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you're a filthy rich corporation, nothing. If you're one of the little people, jail.


    hey spectral why hasnt trump released his tax returns?
  6. #6
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo hey spectral why hasnt trump released his tax returns?

    Because they're personal, and they are none of anyone's business but Trump's and the tax office.
  7. #7
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Because they're personal, and they are none of anyone's business but Trump's and the tax office.

    hes the president and every president before him has done it, he said he would do it and financial information is definitely needed to avoid emolients clauses and other things trump has done which are illegal and blatent conflicts of interest. You trying to defend someone hiding their ill gotten gains just because you think their ideology aligns with your unthinking one better just reeks of turnip truck herping derping and slaughtering
  8. #8
    Originally posted by Sudo hes the president and every president before him has done it,

    show me george washingtons tax return.

    show. it. to. me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo hes the president and every president before him has done it, he said he would do it and financial information is definitely needed to avoid emolients clauses and other things trump has done which are illegal and blatent conflicts of interest. You trying to defend someone hiding their ill gotten gains just because you think their ideology aligns with your unthinking one better just reeks of turnip truck herping derping and slaughtering

    If the previous Presidents all jumped off a cliff, would Trump be required to do so as well? There is no law which states any President needs to reveal their tax returns to the public. Tax returns are personal, and he filed them when he was still a private citizen. He has every right to withhold them from the public, regardless of what a bunch of crybabies want.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If the previous Presidents all jumped off a cliff, would Trump be required to do so as well? There is no law which states any President needs to reveal their tax returns to the public. Tax returns are personal, and he filed them when he was still a private citizen. He has every right to withhold them from the public, regardless of what a bunch of crybabies want.

    none of this makes any sense for accountability in public office. youre such a tired old cuck. Youre in love with any old man whose slightly less pathetic than you
  11. #11
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo none of this makes any sense for accountability in public office. youre such a tired old cuck. Youre in love with any old man whose slightly less pathetic than you

    Your logic is faulty. Obviously, if there were any irregularities or illegalities in Trump's tax returns, the Internal Revenue Service would know about it, since they audit all his business dealings, and that would have been leaked by now. So we know there is no irregularities or illegalities in Trump's tax returns. The sore losers are crying about tax returns which are perfectly legal and proper, but which are also legally private.
  12. #12
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    Long story short, taxation is theft.
  13. #13
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo the IRS throws you a ticker tape parade

    IRSodomy
  14. #14
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Your logic is faulty. Obviously, if there were any irregularities or illegalities in Trump's tax returns, the Internal Revenue Service would know about it, since they audit all his business dealings, and that would have been leaked by now. So we know there is no irregularities or illegalities in Trump's tax returns. The sore losers are crying about tax returns which are perfectly legal and proper, but which are also legally private.

    It's not illegal to borrow money from deutschebank and keep money in offshore accounts while claiming you put america first but that's exactly what trump has done. It would obviously be embarrassing for him to have his tax returns released which is why the guy who poop tweets about every mundane thing hasn't released some important documents related to his credibility. There is no high minded ideals and you know it you cucky broke old roofer
  15. #15
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo It's not illegal to borrow money from deutschebank and keep money in offshore accounts…

    That is true. It's not illegal, therefore it is perfectly legal.
  16. #16
    cigreting Houston
    ITT sudo is a crybaby lefty
  17. #17
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Some people are so deluded and enraged with Trump Derangement Syndrome they don't even know that billionaires don't personally do their own tax returns. Their tax returns are managed and prepared by accountant firms. And do you really think the accountant firm is going to be all like, yeah, let's not claim this, and let's not claim that, because it's immoral and wrong but perfectly legal. No! That's not how accountant firms make their money, by giving away their clients' money. Accountant firms will always claim EVERYTHING that is legal! That's their job!
  18. #18
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That is true. It's not illegal, therefore it is perfectly legal.

    You avoided all the big words in an issue you don't understand. The issue may or may not be related to illegal wrong doing but regardless his tax returns are obviously sketchy and would look very bad on him, as the great lengths hes gone to conceal them have clearly shown. You make 32k a year including the EI you get in the winter


    Originally posted by -SpectraL Some people are so deluded and enraged with Trump Derangement Syndrome they don't even know that billionaires don't personally do their own tax returns. Their tax returns are managed and prepared by accountant firms. And do you really think the accountant firm is going to be all like, yeah, let's not claim this, and let's not claim that, because it's immoral and wrong but perfectly legal. No! That's not how accountant firms make their money, by giving away their clients' money. Accountant firms will always claim EVERYTHING that is legal! That's their job!

    What the fuck? Nobody has ever insinuated a billionaire does their own taxes ever. Did you just realize this? Nobody has ever implied a billionaire does their taxes themselves, especially not Trump. It doesn't make them any less culpable from a legal or moral standpoint and that isn't even the fucking issue here. You clearly know absolutely nothing about tax code or what the returns are likely to show. Just admit you don't know anything about this issue but want to defend Trump because you like him
  19. #19
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Who really cares if people are "sketchy"? What a hypocrite! Everyone is "sketchy"! This is nothing new! It's the world we now live in. A sketchy world full of sketchy people. What makes you so special? Oh, your political slant does. So petty, transparent and, well... "sketchy"! Face it. Your lame horse Hillary lost, and she lost fair and square. You crying about everything under the Sun, from small hands to eating fast food hamburgers to Twitter typos is not going to bring Hillary back, and the 2016 election will never be reversed. You lost. Fair and square. Hillary and Bernie each had an equal chance of winning, but the people spoke. The only thing left for you, the only decent thing, is to just shut the fuck up and accept you lost.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  20. #20
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Who really cares if people are "sketchy"? What a hypocrite! Everyone is "sketchy"! This is nothing new! It's the world we now live in. A sketchy world full of sketchy people. What makes you so special? Oh, your political slant does. So petty, transparent and, well… "sketchy"! Face it. Your lame horse Hillary lost, and she lost fair and square. You crying about everything under the Sun, from small hands to eating fast food hamburgers to Twitter typos is not going to bring Hillary back, and the 2016 election will never be reversed. You lost. Fair and square. Hillary and Bernie each had an equal chance of winning, but the people spoke. The only thing left for you, the only decent thing, is to just shut the fuck up and accept you lost.

    wow you are legitimately senile spectral, like wtf is this? Some ad hominem that looks like it'd be on a 15 year old middle class middle america boys facebook who's trying to be edgy. Do you know who you're conversing with? You completely avoided anything to do with what I was typing about and what you were trying to avoid talking about because it's complicated and confusing for you. This is just weird and confirmation the last line of the last post is true that you don't know anything about what you're talking about, nor does it matter to you because you just like trump. You mentioned Hillary clinton like a complete fucking idiot numerous times which is completely irrelevant. Blah, you're boring and clueless when it comes to politics and yet you like to post about it, which is perfectly fine, just don't expect to be taken seriously, which I'm sure you've gotten used to
Jump to Top