User Controls

Brujeria

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone believe in it? Or know about it? It's hispanic witchcraft, my mom told me about it when I was a kid and I really didn't understand it at the time but she would talk about owls with womens faces. just really off the wall shit but it kinda seems credible now that I'm older and the link it has to ufo ology seeing owls. al alferi, owl!!!! but then theres whyte magic my dads dad died on christmas eve another doug. like my grandma monks would come and sit with me in the morning and just tell me how she loved her husband doug, but he just went into a coma and died and it was kind of a weird thing to hear when you're a kid.

I get kind of afraid in the mornings because I have thought about my grandma and thought that she wasnt doing well and then my dad called me and told me she died.

my gma on my dads side just said he died on christmas eve and the next morning it was all good and my dad had a new bike, and she would always hide presents for my lil bromo and I when we went to longview. I guess I just started thinking about this because I had a dream last night where i got a new bike
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Ugh, shut the fuck up
    Originally posted by G4LM Ugh, shut the fuck up

*puts arm around §m£ÂgØL* you mad lil bromo?

*opens up a soda water for him and gives him a shoulder massage*
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Don't touch me Bill Krozby

*yanks shoulders away*
    dont play coy with me boy

*gives §m£ÂgØL a black eye*
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Curse me bromo.
Jump to Top