User Controls

Racing is gay

Admin African Astronaut
    It's to much of a risk getting a ticket.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I thought you meant nascar, which is gay.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun I thought you meant nascar, which is gay.

Nascar isn't gay. Those guys zip like 200mph
    Originally posted by G4LM Nascar isn't gay. Those guys zip like 200mph

any race that takes place in a ring with less than 3 turns is gay.

very, very, ghay.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Nascar is fucking retarded

typical american sport, they just drive in circles because they are thick as fuck

try formula one you losers

in fact, does america even have anyone in formula one?
    Originally posted by Grylls Nascar is fucking retarded

typical american sport, they just drive in circles because they are thick as fuck

they call it indy 500, but still it goes round and round in an egg ring.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they call it indy 500, but still it goes round and round in an egg ring.

what are you trying to teach me here?
    Yeah I got a stunting charge cuz I'm stunting on them niggas
    Originally posted by Grylls what are you trying to teach me here?

be less gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah I got a stunting charge cuz I'm stunting on them niggas

ur balaclava is shit

u jelly about mine faggit
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls Nascar is fucking retarded

I hate roundie round racing. NHRA is where it’s at. Quarter mile track and it’s over in seconds. The funny cars are insane. I’ve been to these races, there’s a track just outside of town. That’s real racing and showcasing your cars real power.
    Originally posted by Technologist I hate roundie round racing. NHRA is where it’s at. Quarter mile track and it’s over in seconds. The funny cars are insane. I’ve been to these races, there’s a track just outside of town. That’s real racing and showcasing your cars real power.

whats worse than a race thats goes round and round in a 2-turn ring is the one that goes on in a no turn ring.

just a straight line, ADHD friendly event.
    and rednecks throwing cans of beer

DEY TOOK OUR JERBS
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny be less gay.

🤣
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist I hate roundie round racing. NHRA is where it’s at. Quarter mile track and it’s over in seconds. The funny cars are insane. I’ve been to these races, there’s a track just outside of town. That’s real racing and showcasing your cars real power.

If we're getting into interesting racing, you'll nigros ever been to a demolition derby? Best thing ever watching cars push each other off road and seeing parts fly.
    Originally posted by G4LM If we're getting into interesting racing, you'll nigros ever been to a demolition derby? Best thing ever watching cars push each other off road and seeing parts fly.

low IQtainmemt.
    cigreting Dark Matter

If you've been a funnycar fan for years i would bet you know my uncle. He used to race against John force etc.
    Being at the starting line and having those cars take off in front of you is an experience you won't forget.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Oh I know that feeling from the sidelines right on the starting line. When they stage it’s earth pounding. Have you seen the jet cars? Talk about earth and heart pounding.

Oh I forgot my link.

Check this out.

https://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2019/09/03/age-just-a-number-70-year-old-john-force-ready-to-win-17th-nhra-funny-car-crown/amp/
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I thought that only happened when you thought about me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top