User Controls

A good way to get quality people here

Admin African Astronaut

If everyone does this just a little bit, we'll drive people from public restrooms here.

People that are shitting are usually on their phones. They'll check out the forum and once they see the people we really are, they'll be hooked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Why would quality people be using a public restroom lol

Quality people tend to have lives and too busy for a website like this. That's why we're all sociopaths/trolls
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police Why would quality people be using a public restroom lol

Quality people tend to have lives and too busy for a website like this. That's why we're all sociopaths/trolls

My psychology is normal.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    this is how i found out about this site
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't want more people here in atx posting here unless I know them personally and will allow it to happen. could backfire on me.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't want more people here in atx posting here unless I know them personally and will allow it to happen. could backfire on me.

it’s not about you, you narrow minded cunt
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't want more people here in atx posting here unless I know them personally and will allow it to happen. could backfire on me.

How could it backfire? I could just tape pictures of you with "www.niggasin.space" written on it and lead them to your posts. Not that I'd do that, but I mean, backfire? Makes no sense.

You're already a public figure.
    Originally posted by park police How could it backfire? I could just tape pictures of you with "www.niggasin.space" written on it and lead them to your posts. Not that I'd do that, but I mean, backfire? Makes no sense.

You're already a public figure.

but you dont live here in austin so I don't care about people in san antonio, I don't know them or want to, do it bitch i dont give a fuck

Originally posted by Bill Krozby but you dont live here in austin so I don't care about people in san antonio, I don't know them or want to, do it bitch i dont give a fuck

That didn't answer my question and obviously I'd be taping them up in Austin, not San Antonio.
    Originally posted by park police That didn't answer my question and obviously I'd be taping them up in Austin, not San Antonio.

do it then, it will just make you look like a crazy ex lover that I dumped for another younger prettier faggot with a tighter butthole, asshole!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby do it then, it will just make you look like a crazy ex lover that I dumped for another younger prettier faggot with a tighter butthole, asshole!

Why are you assuming I'd do that? It was just an example to make you explain why it could backfire.
    Originally posted by park police Why are you assuming I'd do that? It was just an example to make you explain why it could backfire.

Oh you are the living end
    Originally posted by park police Why would quality people be using a public restroom lol

lmao i agree people who shit in public restrooms are usually trash human beings. i guess you could make an exception for like a legit emergency but that's really rare.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lmao i agree people who shit in public restrooms are usually trash human beings. i guess you could make an exception for like a legit emergency but that's really rare.

fucking lol.

TALES FROM THE SHITHOLE: CUM FIESTA PART 2

but once I had to squirt really bad from drinking crystals hot sauce straight from the bottle and drinking and I went into the fiesta mart and there was already some dude taking a dumper at seven in the morning probably that worked there anyways i went to womens restroom and it was fucking disgusting, way worse than any mens room i've ever been in.. I ran back out and went back to the mens room told him to in spanish to hurry the fuck up, "rapido, pronto, ayuda me" and he was like "que?" so I ran back to the womens restroom and I couldnt fucking do it, there was period blood all over the seat and liquid asshole / urine ect.. so I tried to fit my ass over the trashcan, one of those trash cans that are imbedded in the wall so even my skinny ass couldn't fit in I sprayed a lot of orange ass and some of it was slipping out of the trash can.

I felt like it was a saw movie, I had to go run over the tp gizmo to whipe burning b hole, but the bathroom was on incline to a drain in the middle of room to easily clean i guess, and the time was ticking so i quickly wiped my ass as fast and ass hard as i could right before the liquid orange toxic ass got on my slippers and made it out. I left the store.

And went and bought my groceries elsewhere

now i get prepped by stocking up on immodium, even though it takes the fun out of diarrhea
    if you are on here and not trolling what is your excuse?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fucking lol.

but once I had to squirt really bad from drinking crystals hot sauce straight from the bottle and drinking and I went into the fiesta mart and there was already some dude taking a dumper at seven in the morning probably that worked there anyways i went to womens restroom and it was fucking disgusting, way worse than any mens room i've ever been in.. I ran back out and went back to the mens room told him to in spanish to hurry the fuck up, "rapido, pronto, ayuda me" and he was like "que?" so I ran back to the womens restroom and I couldnt fucking do it, there was period blood all over the seat and liquid asshole / urine ect.. so I tried to fit my ass over the trashcan, one of those trash cans that are imbedded in the wall so even my skinny ass couldn't fit in I sprayed a lot of orange ass and some of it was slipping out of the trash can.

I felt like it was a saw movie, I had to go run over the tp gizmo to whipe burning b hole, but the bathroom was on incline to a drain in the middle of room to easily clean i guess, and the time was ticking so i quickly wiped my ass as fast and ass hard as i could right before the liquid orange toxic ass got on my slippers and made it out. I left the store.

now i get prepped by stocking up on immodium, even though it takes the fun out of diarrhea

lol goddamn that sounds like a crazy debacle

once i went to the bathroom at work (the kind where it's a small room with one toilet that you can lock the door) and nobody was outside or waiting or anything so i took like 5 fat hits off a meth pipe and started blowing fat clouds and it got all cloudy but nobody was around so i didn't think it mattered but then i walked out right after and there were like 5 people waiting for the bathroom lmao

i powerwalked the fuck out of there before anybody could figure out what i was doing and potentially stop me
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fucking lol.

Lmao your Spanish is so bad. You're like a high schooler taking Spanish for the first time. You couldn't have been like 'ya casi terminas necesito cagar'

He probably thought you were in danger or some shit

Whichever one of your parents is Mexican failed you hard
    Originally posted by G4LM Lmao your Spanish is so bad. You're like a high schooler taking Spanish for the first time. You couldn't have been like 'ya casi terminas necesito cagar'

He probably thought you were in danger or some shit

Whichever one of your parents is Mexican failed you hard

My whyte father likes ethnic women, my father threatened to sue the school system if they made me learn spanish because other kids from around the country can come to college here without having taken a language so it wasn't fair so they gave me straight a's , i picked up spanish from my mothers side of the family and from working in kitchens
    Admin African Astronaut
    Maybe a small stamp would be better...?
    but anyways its whatever I'm trying to learn french with the duolingo app

and give me a break mabye I might get better at it. my grandfather was in the army in ww2 and spoke 5 languages and so I know I can.
Jump to Top