User Controls

§m£ÂgØL's PI

park police Tuskegee Airman
    PM me what city he lives in if anyone knows. Just curious.

This is not an attempt to make him commit suicide, that would be easy of course. Too easy probably.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    What happened to you already having it, ey?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by G4LM What happened to you already having it, ey?
    Did you actually take me seriously when I said that? I'm going to have to deduct a few points from your IQ estimate now.

That was a joke, like your existence.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police Did you actually take me seriously when I said that? I'm going to have to deduct a few points from your IQ estimate now.

That was a joke, like your existence.

Whats a joke is your sanity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    he lives in california
    he lives in florida
    I promise I won't make him suicide. But it WILL be hilarious
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by park police PM me what city he lives in if anyone knows. Just curious.

This is not an attempt to make him commit suicide, that would be easy of course. Too easy probably.

Watch out, folks, he's not gonna lie. He already has everyone's PI. If only someone can pm it to him.

You collect rubber dicks, faggot. Don't let us stop you.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Watch out, folks, he's not gonna lie. He already has everyone's PI. If only someone can pm it to him.

You collect rubber dicks, faggot. Don't let us stop you.

Someone's triggered
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes. Triggered. Making lists of those I wish I could beat up.

I'll add more later bro
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yes. Triggered. Making lists of those I wish I could beat up.

I'll add more later bro

Still triggered
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yes. Triggered. Making lists of those I wish I could beat up.

I'll add more later bro

He makes multiple threads about me every day. Even when I was banned he continued talking about me.

Dude is still upset because i outed him as gullible when i asked for his SSN and dad's email and shit, obviously trolling. He posted screenshots trying to 'out me' and everyone laughed at him for taking my trolling seriously.

Again he literally believes he has super powers and is watched by the government because of it. Check his post history and you'll find multiple mentions. Dude isn't right in the head.
    Originally posted by G4LM He makes multiple threads about me every day. Even when I was banned he continued talking about me.

Dude is still upset because i outed him as gullible when i asked for his SSN and dad's email and shit, obviously trolling. He posted screenshots trying to 'out me' and everyone laughed at him for taking my trolling seriously.

Again he literally believes he has super powers and is watched by the government because of it. Check his post history and you'll find multiple mentions. Dude isn't right in the head.

You got me mixed up with someone else. I've never posted a screenshot of anything. I do have psi abilities, but everyone does.

Feel free to tell me what city you live in though, I told you mine. I guess you're just scared.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police You got me mixed up with someone else. I've never posted a screenshot of anything. I do have psi abilities, but everyone does.

Feel free to tell me what city you live in though, I told you mine. I guess you're just scared.

I could find the thread but why bother. Everyone here already knows how stupid you are.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police You got me mixed up with someone else. I've never posted a screenshot of anything. I do have psi abilities, but everyone does.

I live in Kiev you fucking moron
    Originally posted by park police I do have psi abilities

CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM He makes multiple threads about me every day. Even when I was banned he continued talking about me.

Lmao @ makes multiple threads about you

GOOOD! your karma 🤗
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by G4LM I could find the thread but why bother. Everyone here already knows how stupid you are.

It doesn't exist, I have literally never posted a screenshot, but I do know you post a lot of false information just to bait people into responding because you have no life and should've killed yourself a long time ago.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police It doesn't exist, I have literally never posted a screenshot, but I do know you post a lot of false information just to bait people into responding because you have no life and should've killed yourself a long time ago.

And it works
Jump to Top