User Controls

tort is a butthurt triggered bitch

park police Tuskegee Airman
    I pointed out that he's a fed in tinychat, hoping he'd ban me like a triggered bitch and he did. But it took a few sentences. All I told him was that it's retarded a fed is a mod in tinybltc

Might as well work for the DEA and that he's contributing to the destruction of the white race, spreading cuckery and depravity throughout the world.

Anything for that federal money eh tort

No reason to bother with it when that homo is around
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    You'll a bitch ass nigga kill yourself faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The only mod to ban me for talking shit. Such thin skin. Such butthurt. And he looks like one of those greasy redneck white trash faggots that had no choice but to become a fed, too.

EDIT: I always talk shit to the mods, but he's the only one to ban me for it. What a coward. Thankfully he's had to move back to the base, apparently, now it won't be hard at all to locate him.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police The only mod to ban me for talking shit. Such thin skin. Such butthurt. And he looks like one of those greasy redneck white trash faggots that had no choice but to become a fed, too.

EDIT: I always talk shit to the mods, but he's the only one to ban me for it. What a coward. Thankfully he's had to move back to the base, apparently, now it won't be hard at all to locate him.

Lol you won't do shit nigger. You're a pussy. All bark, no bite. Tell me what are you gonna do, mind control a jet to crash into his house? Blow up his heart with telekinesis?

Literally nobody would miss you if you killed yourself
    Originally posted by G4LM Literally nobody would miss you if you killed yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

Yawn
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Yeah you should read the wiki articles you post, lmao.
Jump to Top