User Controls

What is the best way to capture a wild nigger?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I mean as it’s outside doing its daily nigger discount shopping in your neighbourhood

Would you set traps outside?

I’d think of shooting it but I want to catch one alive as a slave, I guess it depends on the gender of it too and what you’d use it for

Thoughts?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    leave the back doors to your car unlocked but the child safety switch on, and prominently display a pile of malt liquor on the back seat
    Originally posted by aldra leave the back doors to your car unlocked but the child safety switch on, and prominently display a pile of malt liquor on the back seat

one nigger isn’t enough

i need at least 8, also a some females of the breed to pleasure me
    i might have to buy one
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Ask Candyrein. She would know.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Mat, are you upset that I’m not living with my grandma after being evicted from a motel and I work for a living so I’m eating a steak and you’re having a gas station egg salad croissant on moldy bread
    Originally posted by WellHung Ask Candyrein. She would know.

what
    Originally posted by Grylls what

Shut up, nigger.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Mat, are you upset that I’m not living with my grandma after being evicted from a motel and I work for a living so I’m eating a steak and you’re having a gas station egg salad croissant on moldy bread

^^^ Triggered
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Matt are you now upset that grylls didn’t co-sign you and insult me?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Shut up, nigger.

me?
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls I mean as it’s outside doing its daily nigger discount shopping in your neighbourhood

Would you set traps outside?

I’d think of shooting it but I want to catch one alive as a slave, I guess it depends on the gender of it too and what you’d use it for

Thoughts?

Your brand of humor will catch up to you
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Your brand of humor will catch up to you

humor?

do you mean humour?

this is a serious thread

you know the name of this website, right?
    Originally posted by CandyRein Matt are you now upset that grylls didn’t co-sign you and insult me?

Triggered^^^
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Your brand of humor will catch up to you

Ur a huge douchebag.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I’m Sad y’all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur a huge douchebag.

m9 can u rply to my pms pls
    Originally posted by Grylls humor?

do you mean humour?

this is a serious thread

you know the name of this website, right?

Fuck you Brits and your extra useless 'u'
    Easy. Get some stamps in your passport and fuck off from CIS countries all together.

Get a clean flight to a resort where you'll be surrounded by pineapples, and most of the men are western faggots and therefore not dangerous. Throw a hint that you "wanna fuck your black pussies". they have kilograms of positivity unlike the gloomy old country.

Any fucking way this is heaven in comparison to the charter of the internal service of the armed forces of the Russian Federation.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Easy. Get some stamps in your passport and fuck off from CIS countries all together.

Get a clean flight to a resort where you'll be surrounded by pineapples, and most of the men are western faggots and therefore not dangerous. Throw a hint that you "wanna fuck your black pussies". they have kilograms of positivity unlike the gloomy old country.

Any fucking way this is heaven in comparison to the charter of the internal service of the armed forces of the Russian Federation.

Do you have a cute cousin around 30 that will be a respectful and dedicated wife for me. One pref well educated.. specially in medical or bio tech fields.. San Francisco is safe harbor and guaranteed citizenship
Jump to Top