User Controls

You can tell when G4LM is upset

park police Tuskegee Airman
    When he's getting owned and pretending it doesn't bother him, he'll go and create some shitty irrelevant threads to distract himself from his severe butthurt. Does it every time without fail.

In that sense, you can tell what bothers him the most. The more people mention the fact that he had gay sex with hydromorphone's dogs, the more he posts shitty threads that only his internet boyfriend captain faggot gives half a shit about

This is also how you can tell G4LM has an IQ of about 90.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    i heard u have my pi
    Shut up bitch
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Shut up bitch

me?
    Ya
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    No u
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police When he's getting owned and pretending it doesn't bother him, he'll go and create some shitty irrelevant threads to distract himself from his severe butthurt. Does it every time without fail.

In that sense, you can tell what bothers him the most. The more people mention the fact that he had gay sex with hydromorphone's dogs, the more he posts shitty threads that only his internet boyfriend captain faggot gives half a shit about

This is also how you can tell G4LM has an IQ of about 90.

Protip: it doesn't bother me

99% of the time i just ignore you because you're boring. Fucking dogs isn't inherently funny, you gotta set up a joke. I would like to see you try a little harder.
    Originally posted by Grylls me?

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Ya

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country No u

this is very confusing
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Grylls this is very confusing

Your mom
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by G4LM Protip: it doesn't bother me

99% of the time i just ignore you because you're boring. Fucking dogs isn't inherently funny, you gotta set up a joke. I would like to see you try a little harder.

Sadly nobody thought you were doing it to be funny.
    ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Attending therapy in Ohio over here shrink says the first time you notice yourself getting angry is the first time you've won but I disagree I think it's just the time the booze stops working.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ORACLE Attending therapy in Ohio over here shrink says the first time you notice yourself getting angry is the first time you've won but I disagree I think it's just the time the booze stops working.

send your faggot shrink over here to evaluate me
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls send your faggot shrink over here to evaluate me

U ok?
    idk any more
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol he’s so predictable and manipulative rofl
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Bump lol
    G4LM African Astronaut
    CandyRein is an attention starved nigger
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Don’t be mad because op and I see through your bullchit §m£ÂgØL

Go make some threads butthurt bertha