User Controls

I had a dream my sense of touch became accustomed to my vive.

So when I was walking around in virtual reality, I could actually grab & molest women. And it got me thinking... fuck, that would be so awesome. I mean, can we as a society just admit it already? Women are nothing more than sex objects. Whenever a woman gets old and/or fat they should just be thrown into a farm or something.

Anyway, where was I going with this... oh yeah. So like, how cool would it be if you were walkin' down the street, saw a hot chick, and then just decided to go up to her and start feeling her ass and titties, and then even take off her clothes if you wanted to?
    Women are not just sex objects. They make excellent pets as well and arguably learn faster than dogs. I'm just joking of course. Dogs are way better at sex.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Women are not just sex objects. They make excellent pets as well and arguably learn faster than dogs. I'm just joking of course. Dogs are way better at sex.

*cricket/10*
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You don't need virtual reality for this.
    Whenever a woman gets old and/or fat they should just be thrown into a farm or something.
    I wanna run that farm

Jump to Top