User Controls

My best friend is dating a black transvestite

I am really at a loss as to how I should handle this. He surely knows that he’s dating a man, but seems so naturally happy with him. Perhaps I will let him be. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Do any of them have a Minecraft account?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    You're both douchebag losers.
    SIEGECULTURE.BIZ

JOIN YOUR LOCAL ATOMWAFFEN DIVISION LONG LIVE EDWIN VALDEZ GEORGE KAKA
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    How big is her cock?
    Box Wine Houston
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- I am really at a loss as to how I should handle this. He surely knows that he’s dating a man, but seems so naturally happy with him. Perhaps I will let him be. Has anyone else experienced this?

You should write to our former President, I hear he has a lot of experience in this area
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood SIEGECULTURE.BIZ

JOIN YOUR LOCAL ATOMWAFFEN DIVISION LONG LIVE EDWIN VALDEZ GEORGE KAKA
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *fedwaffen

even if it's somehow not a retarded honeypot it was tearing itself up over whether it wanted to be a nazi LARP or an occult LARP last I heard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    IRON GATES NOW!!@!1
    Box Wine Houston
    Originally posted by aldra *fedwaffen

even if it's somehow not a retarded honeypot it was tearing itself up over whether it wanted to be a nazi LARP or an occult LARP last I heard

Sounds like Joy of Satan
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by aldra *fedwaffen

The way the Feds leave it alone shows everything you need to know about them and their glow in the dark shenanigans
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ok, ok, what is “glow in the dark”? I’ve seen it a lot, and can’t quite figure it out from context, and I can’t find it on google, I just get glow in the dark toys😂
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ok, I just found it on the urban dictionary. CIA peeps or spys. Got it!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Terry Davis, the schizophrenic programmer started using it, and I guess it caught on as the CIA/US government, sneaking around, and nuclear doodads are kinda related.
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    They're called glow in the dark because they're really obvious and not fooling anyone. They stand out.
    Still waiting for guidance, thanks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Still waiting for guidance, thanks.

Always hit 16 you moron
    Originally posted by mmQ Always hit 16 you moron

Don’t make me publish my new blackjack guidance theory
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Don’t make me publish my new blackjack guidance theory

Always hit a soft 18 dipshit
    Originally posted by mmQ Always hit a soft 18 dipshit

I’ll be publishing my risk averse indices this afternoon. I look forward to your compliments.
Jump to Top