User Controls

§m£ÂgØL/benny pls translate

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

for democracy
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Guess neither one of them speaks chinese, as suspected
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I bet it says China will grow larger
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no it's two hk students talking about throwing cops' kids off of roofs and raving at the funerals

lol
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Guess neither one of them speaks chinese, as suspected

hey, people can speak but are unable to read or write all the time.

illiteracy exists.

if you grew up else where i bet you couldnt read/write gaylic either.
    Originally posted by aldra no it's two hk students talking about throwing cops' kids off of roofs and raving at the funerals

lol

but their slangs are actually quite different from cantoneses else where.
    Box Wine Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hey, people can speak but are unable to read or write all the time.

illiteracy exists.

if you grew up else where i bet you couldnt read/write gaylic either.

So you're admitting illiteracy?
    Originally posted by Box Wine So you're admitting illiteracy?

about 70%.

i wouldnt be able to read or type english either if it wasnt for internet, WWE and hollywood.

i couldnt speak english tho.
    Box Wine Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny about 70%.

i wouldnt be able to read or type english either if it wasnt for internet, WWE and hollywood.

i couldnt speak english tho.

We're not talking about English though
    username: African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra throwing cops' kids off of roofs and raving at the funerals

poor taste
    Originally posted by Box Wine We're not talking about English though

yea. the 70% illiteracy rate refers to my chinese.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    isn’t there an app for your phone these days where you can just scan the words to translate it?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    aldra do you have a clearer picture, I can't see the radicals and this is traditional so it's a bitch.

Originally posted by Grylls isn’t there an app for your phone these days where you can just scan the words to translate it?

Yes. I use PLECO. But you need a clear image and 90% of the time it's wrong in some way. You can also do it by searching stroke.
    Originally posted by G4LM aldra do you have a clearer picture, I can't see the radicals and this is traditional so it's a bitch.

i can see the "radicals" just fine, and i'm on a phone. hell i can even see the terrorists.

Yes. I use PLECO. But you need a clear image and 90% of the time it's wrong in some way. You can also do it by searching stroke.

so was it you who cant see them, or your PLECO ?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol benny doesn't know what a radical is.

她 (ta, means her) for instance contains two radicals. 女 (nu, pronounced more like nyu, means woman) and 也 (ye) which is just a sentence modifier

These radicals can tell you about what a word means.

Like 他 (ta, means he) has 亻(ren, means person. Whole character for this would be 人). So thats one way you can differentiate between he and her despite them being pronounced exactly the same. You can also see 亻in 你 (ni,means you) and many other person related words.

Traditional Chinese usually is more thick on radicals and adheres more to the kangxi system.

But of course benny wouldn't know this because he doesn't know Chinese.
    someone should post pics of hot chinese girls
    Originally posted by G4LM Lol benny doesn't know what a radical is.

她 (ta, means her) for instance contains two radicals. 女 (nu, pronounced more like nyu, means woman) and 也 (ye) which is just a sentence modifier

These radicals can tell you about what a word means.

Like 他 (ta, means he) has 亻(ren, means person. Whole character for this would be 人). So thats one way you can differentiate between he and her despite them being pronounced exactly the same. You can also see 亻in 你 (ni,means you) and many other person related words.

Traditional Chinese usually is more thick on radicals and adheres more to the kangxi system.

But of course benny wouldn't know this because he doesn't know Chinese.

i know what zhi pangs are.

my point was your lying because i can see the whole image just fine, its zoomable amd all the characters are very much legible,

i'll admit i dont know all of them.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i know what zhi pangs are.

my point was your lying because i can see the whole image just fine, its zoomable amd all the characters are very much legible,

post pics of your female family members
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i know what zhi pangs are.

Most. Not all.
    Originally posted by Grylls post pics of your female family members

do you have any fuckable female family member to trade ?
Jump to Top