User Controls

Are you a sensitive?

park police Tuskegee Airman
    Being a sensitive can be a very lonely or unpleasant experience for alot of people. But it doesn't have to be that way.
    I am not writing this to insult happy mediums, lol. I am writing to those of you that can't stop asking questions and are unsure.

So if you’re reading this you’re at the point of realizing that you can pick up on things a lot of people don’t or just won’t. Or you’re losing your mind, right?.... well hopefully wrong on that last one. But with that said, being a sensitive can feel like you’ve lost your mind sometimes.

I'm assuming your familiar with what it's like right?.... so I don’t need to list all the symptoms like unexplained onslaught of emotions that are not your own, involuntary paralysis as you see events of the past or the future unfold in your minds eye, shaking someone’s hand and just knowing things about them, things that no one should know. I suppose I had to list a few.

Joe Fisher discovers truth about Spirit Guides, suspicious death

Spectral's personal website http://spectralintelligencesolutions.com/being_a_sensitive.html
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The first time I heard the word sensitive and remembered it was in elementary school
    I was crying in the girls bathroom about something I have no idea..

And suddenly a higher grade came in and one of the girls hugged me and was holding my head to her chest ..she asked me what’s wrong and I told her still sobbing..and then her friends were like ...what’s wrong with her.. and she put her hand over my ear that wasn’t pressed against her chest and she whispered..”She’s sensitive”

And that moment I wondered what’s sensitive and also in that moment I realized I like other girls at least laying my head on their chest

Story shared ...

Sorry Not Sorry
    Originally posted by CandyRein The first time I heard the word sensitive and remembered it was in elementary school

And suddenly a higher grade came in and one of the girls hugged me and was holding my head to her chest ..she asked me what’s wrong and I told her still sobbing..and then her friends were like …what’s wrong with her.. and she put her hand over my ear that wasn’t pressed against her chest and she whispered..”She’s sensitive”

And that moment I wondered what’s sensitive and also in that moment I realized I like other girls at least laying my head on their chest

Story shared …

Sorry Not Sorry

That's weird, the exact same thing happened to me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Pussies itt lmfao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police That's weird, the exact same thing happened to me.

Rofl😋
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by CandyRein The first time I heard the word sensitive and remembered it was in elementary school

And suddenly a higher grade came in and one of the girls hugged me and was holding my head to her chest ..she asked me what’s wrong and I told her still sobbing..and then her friends were like …what’s wrong with her.. and she put her hand over my ear that wasn’t pressed against her chest and she whispered..”She’s sensitive”

Story shared …

Sorry Not Sorry

Tell us what happened after other girls left bathroom and you 2 were together
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting Tell us what happened after other girls left bathroom and you 2 were together

She got molested. She doesn't like to talk about it but its part of why she transitioned to a man.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    §m£ÂgØL, when are you going to transition into a man.. and hop off my interactions can I talk to other people, Clingon
    Originally posted by cigreting Tell us what happened after other girls left bathroom and you 2 were together
    Silly 😋
    G4LM African Astronaut
    *Klingon

Fucking normie
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sure you do know exactly how to spell it dork
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’m sure you do know exactly how to spell it dork

Yeah because I went to school and learned English, instead of learning how to turn tricks like you lmao
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You’re hilarious §m£ÂgØL... when did Transformers robot characters get added to the curriculum was it before algebra class

Fuqn lol

You literally say anything lmao
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein You’re hilarious §m£ÂgØL… when did Transformers robot characters get added to the curriculum was it before algebra class

Fuqn lol

You literally say anything lmao

... Get out
    Originally posted by G4LM … Get out

You get out, this is a thread for sensitives!

Even the most nigger hating types of people would agree that you are the one that needs to get out and commit suicide.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police You get out, this is a thread for sensitives!

Even the most nigger hating types of people would agree that you are the one that needs to get out and commit suicide.

"even the most nigger hating types"

U wot m8
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police You get out, this is a thread for sensitives!

Thank you, feels nice to have a safe haven from the caos where I can be as sensitive as I want

#Sensitives

*dabs*
Jump to Top