User Controls

Is it detrimental to society when I use crime to pay for prostitutes?

Admin African Astronaut
    If I go out and commit crimes to fill my wallet with cash and then use the cash to buy prostitutes, isn't that like a double shit on society?

Wouldn't it be worse if my crimes produced trash that I litter?

Like some kind of massive shit on society?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Yes. You should always use clean money to buy hookers.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Those prostitutes are using that money to buy drugs. Fueling the drug trade.

Good grief.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yes. You should always use clean money to buy hookers.

Nothing is clean these days.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Admin Nothing is clean these days.

That was my point.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That was my point.

Oh I see.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Nah...u got needs, man.đź‘Ť
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I believe the saying goes that two wrongs cancel each other and make a right so it sounds like you're doing society a favor (which personally I feel is worse).
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I believe the saying goes that two wrongs cancel each other and make a right so it sounds like you're doing society a favor (which personally I feel is worse).

Well, my crimes(1) produce waste(2) that I litter(3) and then use the funds to buy prostitutes(4) which then use the money to buy drugs(5).

It all comes out to an odd number.

So, what does that mean?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Admin Well, my crimes(1) produce waste(2) that I litter(3) and then use the funds to buy prostitutes(4) which then use the money to buy drugs(5).

It all comes out to an odd number.

So, what does that mean?

Everything produces waste so remove that one. Now you're back to an even number. You're basically not doing anything.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Everything produces waste so remove that one. Now you're back to an even number. You're basically not doing anything.

Well at least I'm not harming society. I'm harmless. Maybe even good.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Admin Well at least I'm not harming society. I'm harmless. Maybe even good.

You need to harm society in order to be good for your society. It's like the abusive relationship. Society abuses you so abuse it back.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Admin If I go out and commit crimes to fill my wallet with cash and then use the cash to buy prostitutes, isn't that like a double shit on society?

Wouldn't it be worse if my crimes produced trash that I litter?

Like some kind of massive shit on society?

You are looking at it all wrong. You should see yourself as the president, creating jobs. Someone in the P.D. has to investigate the crime{s}. Someone else has to pick up your litter and throw it in a trash can. Someone else has to dump the trash can in the dumpster, someone else has to empty the dumpster and haul it to the dump. The prostitute is creating the same kinds of jobs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Didn’t read
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Erekshun You are looking at it all wrong. You should see yourself as the president, creating jobs. Someone in the P.D. has to investigate the crime{s}. Someone else has to pick up your litter and throw it in a trash can. Someone else has to dump the trash can in the dumpster, someone else has to empty the dumpster and haul it to the dump. The prostitute is creating the same kinds of jobs.

You're right. I should run for president. I know how to create jobs.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Didn’t read

Didn't read.
Jump to Top