User Controls

G4LM. C'mon dude, you look like you butt chug Mad Dog.

Talking shit about other people's looks...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You special needs grandbastard.
    The people thattkv the msot shit nevdr possible qnye
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He looked almost identical to keenan cahill as if a few years ago. He has shitty genes by all accounts and is below the mean human attractiveness.

Who's period blood anyway? Period blood interests me. I remember I used to go with a girl who would say she was on her rag and I would say "yeah right you just don't wanna have sex" and she'd say "wanna see" and I'd look her dead in the eye and say "yeah" and she'd go "oh gross" like bitch it's your fucking body get over it cuz I wanna eat some pennies
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had to look up the reference, they are kinda different but definitely have the same glasses and mofo (mexican afro)
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i like having fun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor i like having fun

and I like to laugh, except when I have broken ribs
    Uh who are you? I literally look like Adonis. Women gasp when I enter a room lmao
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Uh who are you? I literally look like Adonis. Women gasp when I enter a room lmao

the probably just queef
    iam_asiam68 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Uh who are you? I literally look like Adonis. Women gasp when I enter a room lmao

i bet it was the sight of an overly feminine male, pretending to be a skirt, made the real skirts shit themselves from too much laughter.
    Your posts make no sense
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Your posts make no sense

you're not very smart. For someone who claims to be a writer, your athletic abilities and understanding of syntax and linguistics is pretty shoddy
    Originally posted by Sudo you're not very smart. For someone who claims to be a writer, your athletic abilities and understanding of syntax and linguistics is pretty shoddy

Sorry I can't understand your arabic
    SPIC=spanish people inserting cocks
    Yeah I still can't understand a word you're saying. Do you speak English?
    Spanish?
    Chinese?
    French?
    Hindi?
    German?
Jump to Top