User Controls

I'm interested in purchasing a nigger...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Do u have one for sale?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Yes..I have one..but he’s not worth cash so I’m willing to trade...

I’ll take a pack of swishers for this one 😋😂
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    It's funny because his chest looks even worse than that
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pretty sure you need to talk to ur grammy she had a nigger she was supporting a while beck and I'm sure she wouldnt hesitate to sell you papers on it
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    so npow I'm wondering if that statement was raciest because the afore nigger mentioned wasn't actually black,,, and now I wonder if this post has just become raciest because I said black
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just buy a tractor
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or just pick a different crop to grow altogether
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I guess Rick isn't for sale....today.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein I’ll take a pack of swishers for this one 😋😂

You really make it difficult not to be racist. I bet you prefer blunts just like a real trash niggress.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder if wellhung could hang in THE FIELDS. (that just reminded for whatever cringehouse reason I had my location on zoklet listed as The Fields. Maybe cuz I'm from the midwest)

What do you think matty? You and me out picking cotton, SLAVING away all day with a bunch of negroes. Could you HANG? or would we all end up making fun of you as you pass out from heat exhaustion within the first hour?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ I wonder if wellhung could hang in THE FIELDS. (that just reminded for whatever cringehouse reason I had my location on zoklet listed as The Fields. Maybe cuz I'm from the midwest)

What do you think matty? You and me out picking cotton, SLAVING away all day with a bunch of negroes. Could you HANG? or would we all end up making fun of you as you pass out from heat exhaustion within the first hour?

You saw the pic Candy posted, what you think?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun You saw the pic Candy posted, what you think?

I've seen the same superimposed pictures since the DH merger. They dont tell me anything about his endurance.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by G4LM You really make it difficult not to be racist. I bet you prefer blunts just like a real trash niggress.

How about you stop dissecting everything I say and stop following me around like a love sick puppy good grief wtf lol
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein How about you stop dissecting everything I say and stop following me around like a love sick puppy good grief wtf lol

If you have sex with him out of pity he'll stop being so gay and molesting dogs.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police If you have sex with him out of pity he'll stop being so gay and molesting dogs.

Wtf i wouldn't fuck a nigger
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by park police If you have sex with him out of pity he'll stop being so gay and molesting dogs.

§m£ÂgØL can only get unfit mothers and junkies in his bed ...I’m waaaay outta his league
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by CandyRein §m£ÂgØL can only get unfit mothers and junkies in his bed …I’m waaaay outta his league

What's rosie doing right now? I know I know (ask him yourself) but for real. What does he do while hes there aside from fucking you? Is he working or does he just have endless built up income ?
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ What's rosie doing right now? I know I know (ask him yourself) but for real. What does he do while hes there aside from fucking you? Is he working or does he just have endless built up income ?

Ironically, risir was and maybe still is a massive junkie
    Originally posted by CandyRein §m£ÂgØL can only get unfit mothers and junkies in his bed …I’m waaaay outta his league

how much do you cost ?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    All the tea in China 🤗👅
Jump to Top