User Controls

Classy Looking Trench Wool Coat

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    for 30 bucks this is actually nice. Looks more fashionable than the black ones you see columbine cult fags wear.

this is like the one Tom Cruise wore in Eyes Wide Shut. would look good with casual dress.

Prove me wrong

https://www.amazon.com/alpine-swiss-Trench-Length-Overcoat/dp/B01M2XKVAQ/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=trench+coat+Men+Wool&qid=1567489969&s=apparel&sr=1-6
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Folks?, Wellhung?
    wools come from the exploitation of sheeps.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I seen a nice coat like this in a charity shop once, regret not buying it now.

But yeah, I would hit up charity shops for value + quality.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wools come from the exploitation of sheeps.

They take what is shedded off of them naturally and they love it in the summer time. keeps them cool and they don't have to bump up against fence posts trying to pull it off of them during moting season.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I seen a nice coat like this in a charity shop once, regret not buying it now.

But yeah, I would hit up charity shops for value + quality.

But you agree it's not a bad style for an overcoat. looks more classy than what the yuppies wear. I'm just afraid I'll itch a bit with it. I hope it has a satin liner
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania But you agree it's not a bad style for an overcoat. looks more classy than what the yuppies wear. I'm just afraid I'll itch a bit with it. I hope it has a satin liner

Yeah, but it's just a pic on amazon, I wouldn't trust it too much.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Yeah, but it's just a pic on amazon, I wouldn't trust it too much.

it's a good cut. but being that inexpensive I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a liner for people allergic to wool. I mean I would love to have it when it's foggy and going out some night to a nice restaurant in San Francisco but that thing would make me break out in hives if it's not lined
    BobDob99999 Yung Blood
    i like the Schott NYC peacoat

Originally posted by BobDob99999 i like the Schott NYC peacoat

Nice fascist aesthetic.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Nice fascist aesthetic.

made me think of Judas Priest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BobDob99999 i like the Schott NYC peacoat

it's pretty cool. I think the cuffs should be tapered a bit. but that's the style now.. so don't listen to me.
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania They take what is shedded off of them naturally and they love it in the summer time. keeps them cool and they don't have to bump up against fence posts trying to pull it off of them during moting season.

then why does 'fleece' has such negative connotation.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny then why does 'fleece' has such negative connotation.
    Fleece simply means To Remove From.. doesn't it?
    I'm sorry.. I don't know the process of how fleece wool is made.

Maybe it's skinning a lamb after killing it for meat. Lambs wool is different quality than sheep. I think it's softer
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Fleece simply means To Remove From.. doesn't it?

come let me fleece the shit out of you.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny come let me fleece the shit out of you.

You'd loose, Major-Faggot
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    A bit too fancy
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You should go Gestapo leather..

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    ^Neo wants his coat back
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
Jump to Top