User Controls

You ever jerk it three times about the same chick on one day then later run into her?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I woke up hungover and still buzzing sometime this afternoon, and tried to Spartan my way through the day time hangover, jerking it a few times (even though after this many times it does absolutely nothing).

Then I realize it's almost 11pm and that I have to make an executive decision about the alcohol question.

So I start walking up to the friendly neighbourhood purveyor of liquors, and I run into T (I'm calling her T).

I slept with her a bunch of times a couple years ago when I moved out to this shit hole.

She's like a decade and a bit older than me, and actually a bigger alcoholic than I am.

But she still got a fine fucking body, and was the first woman I slept with in 10 years, so I kinda got hooked.

She's with these two fucking hoodlums, sipping on a bottle of Bacardi. She offers me a swig, but me, being the world's most ridiculous alcoholic, I can't drink hard liquor without chase (yeah, I know... No need to point out how pathetic that is).

I extend my hand to one of the dudes and introduce myself, and he asks if T used to babysit me...

I see an opportunity to express a mild degree of dominance over these dudes and say "kinda... She's my grandma".

She wasn't too impressed with that, and I kinda felt bad because, despite all her bazillion flaws, she's a nice chick.

She told me to text her, but luckily I had triple power post nut clarity and just "aight maybe later".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No never lol

But I have compulsively spanked it while hungover many a time
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    how can you not drink hard liquor without chase? Like how haven't you adapted?

I've jerked off thinking of girls then had sex with them later, I think that counts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks I woke up hungover and still buzzing sometime this afternoon, and tried to Spartan my way through the day time hangover, jerking it a few times (even though after this many times it does absolutely nothing).

Then I realize it's almost 11pm and that I have to make an executive decision about the alcohol question.

So I start walking up to the friendly neighbourhood purveyor of liquors, and I run into T (I'm calling her T).

I slept with her a bunch of times a couple years ago when I moved out to this shit hole.

She's like a decade and a bit older than me, and actually a bigger alcoholic than I am.

But she still got a fine fucking body, and was the first woman I slept with in 10 years, so I kinda got hooked.

She's with these two fucking hoodlums, sipping on a bottle of Bacardi. She offers me a swig, but me, being the world's most ridiculous alcoholic, I can't drink hard liquor without chase (yeah, I know… No need to point out how pathetic that is).

I extend my hand to one of the dudes and introduce myself, and he asks if T used to babysit me…

I see an opportunity to express a mild degree of dominance over these dudes and say "kinda… She's my grandma".

She wasn't too impressed with that, and I kinda felt bad because, despite all her bazillion flaws, she's a nice chick.

She told me to text her, but luckily I had triple power post nut clarity and just "aight maybe later".

Lol you're cool but you really bombed that one should of made fun of the dude instead
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo how can you not drink hard liquor without chase? Like how haven't you adapted?

I've jerked off thinking of girls then had sex with them later, I think that counts

I think this is pretty hott , there’s something about your guy telling you.. I bust a nutt thinking about you earlier ...

I’m all like “whaaa”?!
    😋
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by CandyRein I think this is pretty hott , there’s something about your guy telling you.. I bust a nutt thinking about you earlier …

I’m all like “whaaa”?!
    😋

poast noods
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Not a chick ....but a guy yup
Jump to Top