User Controls

Wife and her sister

Hexadecimal Yung Blood
    So, been married for awhile. Wife knows I'm poly and is accepting of it, but I also haven't met anyone I was interested in recently. Her sister has been looking sexy lately, and, being my wife's sister, naturally has a lot of personality traits I enjoy. Long story short, sexually and emotionally interested in my wife's sister, but apprehensive about even bringing this one up. If my wife's accepting of me being poly, would you think it safe to broach the subject of her sister?
    Cuck your wife bro. It will be fine.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Try being in love with your 14yo cousin next.
    Yeah, I can't see this going bad in any way at all.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    You realise she really isn't happy with that unless she's getting dick on the side too, right?
    So... It's a regular relationship with honesty involved. Honesty! Oii.... tell her about you feelings. Be brave.
    You realise she really isn't happy with that unless she's getting dick on the side too, right?
    She's probably one of the sluts who wear those black masks while getting gangfucked by niggers. "No realy honey, I'm ok with it. I just want you to be happy" *kiss tastes like cock*
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    She's probably one of the sluts who wear those black masks while getting gangfucked by niggers. "No realy honey, I'm ok with it. I just want you to be happy" *kiss tastes like cock*
    Exactly, either she's taking the whole football team or she's dying inside to see him happy, there's no inbetween.
    He should try getting it on with their mother too.
Jump to Top