User Controls

Lol Fona...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Weren't you trolling about being transabled a while ago, i thought you were fucking shitting me.

https://www.lostmisfits.com/people-are-becoming-disabled-by-choice-and-calling-themselves-transabled/
    username: African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    amputeens.com
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I am transabled.
    I always wanted to have a bad leg and now i do but now I also got a bad arm.
    Being translatable means I complain about it and exaggerate it a lot in order to live my dream.
    Every week I go to Goodwill I go look to see what kind of wheelchairs and ability aids they have.
    I try the wheelchairs out and it takes me back to a happier time in a nursing home where I always got tons of people to entertain with my edgy sense of humor.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Bur for as long as I can remember I always liked pretending I had a limp when walking home from the school bus or going to get my mail.
    Id just kinda keep my knee straight a bit and in time I developed a pimp walk which now thanks to real injuries has evolved into a really believable gimp walk.
    I dont have to work out ever and no one tells me I should because they all just assume I can not do strenuous exercise without hurting myself.
    The ladies love me because sometimes I tell them I am Iraqi war vet who was injured in the line of duty and now I am just over coming obstacles and praising god.
Jump to Top