User Controls

Another Texas Mass Shooting

Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/31/odessa-midland-texas-shooting-home-depot-cinergy/2183128001/

At least five people are dead after a gunman hijacked a postal service van and shot at at least 21 people, Odessa Police Chief Michael Gerke said Saturday.

The gunman, who was shot and killed by police, was described as a white male in his 30s. Authorities have not yet released his name.

This shooting marks the second time in less than a month that Texas has been impacted by mass gun violence. Exactly four weeks ago, 22 people were killed and 24 more were injured when a man opened fire in an El Paso Walmart.

According to the Gun Violence Archive, a non-profit that tracks such incidents, there have been 280 mass shootings in 2019, where at least four people were injured or killed excluding the perpetrators.

To date, including this shooting, 602 people have died in mass shootings in 2019 and 2,356 have been injured.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said he will travel to Odessa on Sunday, and called the attack "cowardly." He offered his support to the victims, their families and the people in the Midland-Odessa area.

"I thank the first responders who have acted swiftly and admirably under pressure, and I want to remind all Texans that we will not allow the Lone Star State to be overrun by hatred and violence," Abbott said in a statement. "We will unite, as Texans always do, to respond to this tragedy.”

Here's what we know so far about what happened Saturday in Midland-Odessa.

What happened?
    The incident began Saturday afternoon when Texas Department of Public Safety officers attempted to make a traffic stop, according to a statement on the DPS Facebook page. The suspect, who was driving a gold car, "pointed a rifle toward the rear window of his car and fired several shots toward the DPS patrol unit," according to the DPS post.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We are always let know when the shooter is a white male.

When it's a black guy, the shooting itself just gets memory holed.

https://dailystormer.name/texas-man-goes-on-gta-style-rampage-after-getting-pulled-over-by-cops-kills-5-shoots-24/
    They didn't even talk about it on today's late morning news.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania They didn't even talk about it on today's late morning news.

they did in my hood.. i guess where you live is.. well.. just different..
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country We are always let know when the shooter is a white male.

When it's a black guy, the shooting itself just gets memory holed.

https://dailystormer.name/texas-man-goes-on-gta-style-rampage-after-getting-pulled-over-by-cops-kills-5-shoots-24/

Sadistic Homosexual Psychopath Paul Joseph Watson Flies to Hong Kong to Incite Violence!

fucking lol I missed dailystormer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby they did in my hood.. i guess where you live is.. well.. just different..

They talked about El Paso but not this one.
    So he shot in a theater? Like Arora Co?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania They didn't even talk about it on today's late morning news.

The idea is to get you to remember the initial headline: white supremacists are killing people at random, even if this was nothing like that
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty sure he just got trapped in the parking lot by cops
    Originally posted by aldra pretty sure he just got trapped in the parking lot by cops

But do you think had he had a lead on cops, it would of ended up like that?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country The idea is to get you to remember the initial headline: white supremacists are killing people at random, even if this was nothing like that

Was he white? Seems the only ones filming are hispanics..this is fucked up
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Mud Hole Mania Was he white? Seems the only ones filming are hispanics..this is fucked up

the guy that filmed the whyte guy being killed was whyte
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-01/colorado-teen-suspended-school-after-target-practice-mom

Once you are reported as a danger, no matter how little evidence exists, there is no recourse to remove the restrictions placed on you. Clearly, reporting this student as a "threat" was retaliation; not for something personal, but for simply having the audacity to proudly share his firearms training on YouTube. It is also retaliation against the student's mother for having the audacity to train with him. The school itself is complicit in this conspiracy by trying to "make an example" of the student, as their protocols are arbitrary, have nothing to do with the law and they have complete control over how long this circus drags out

They're terrified of people just for lawfully training to use firearms. Hilarious. The majority of illegal shootings are not perpetrated by people who are actually trained to use firearms correctly but the lefty brain is defective by nature..
Jump to Top