User Controls

Would anyone like to help with a strange project?

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    You would only need to understand Linux, BASH, C, and maybe some Java and Python.
    i would like to BASH you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Maybe, but i don't think you trust me. Besides, Java is not my cup of tea or uh, coffee.
    Originally posted by Sophie Maybe, but i don't think you trust me. Besides, Java is not my cup of tea or uh, coffee.

That shouldn't be a probelm. What are your available hours in Pacific Time?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I'm curious, but kind of short on time if you need heavy lifting done.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by SBTlauien That shouldn't be a probelm. What are your available hours in Pacific Time?

Depends on how interesting this project you speak of is.
    We would be setting up a bunch of servers on TOR using rPis that I hide inside of electrical appliances at hotels I stay at. They'd use the hotels WIFI and we would SSH in using TOR.

From there, who knows? But we could use the hotels bandwidth, use the hotels IP address, host servers/irc on TOR, see who else is using the network, etc.

I wouldn't mind buying some rPis and necessary parts to get started.
    Bueno motherfucker
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by SBTlauien We would be setting up a bunch of servers on TOR using rPis that I hide inside of electrical appliances at hotels I stay at. They'd use the hotels WIFI and we would SSH in using TOR.

From there, who knows? But we could use the hotels bandwidth, use the hotels IP address, host servers/irc on TOR, see who else is using the network, etc.

I think it may have been gadzooks that had a similar idea. I've always wanted to hide them on public buses since they all have wifi here now, and use those as mobile proxies.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SBTlauien We would be setting up a bunch of servers on TOR using rPis that I hide inside of electrical appliances at hotels I stay at. They'd use the hotels WIFI and we would SSH in using TOR.

mesh network for anonymous proxies, could be interesting

IF open or weak network is detected, connect and use as internet connection
    create secure network to extend to other rpis in area

that way you could automatically extend network range by hiding rpis strategically; if one gets found or is moved you can simply put another one in the general area and it'll automatically assume the missing one's position in the chain

potentially you could use arduinos or ESPs or whatever as cheaper relays but I'm not sure how good their WLAN stacks are and you'd be limited as to what you could run on the relays themselves
    Originally posted by Bueno Dont they change wifi passwords like weekly?

A lot don't.

I've looked into different boards and rPi is likely the best way to go.

Would anyone like to help with the project?
    smokmeff Yung Blood
    These might be helpful:

Also, what do you need to need help with? Sounds like you got it figured out.
    I just wanted to are if anyone wanted to partner up on it...):
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I just wanted to are if anyone wanted to partner up on it…):

What would you need us to do?
    Originally posted by Sophie What would you need us to do?

Help write scripts, other code, create conversations, generate ideas, etc.
    whoami Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by whoami I'm busier than I've ever been these days, otherwise I'd be interested.

Oh. I understand. ):
    bigthink victim of incest
    i'd love to help, I'm a cum brained union MOON PERSON.

if you have any jobs fitting my credentials let me know
    You need to have a central hub from where to organize. We can do private github repo, but i figure it'd be better to set up some manner of code hosting app on a hidden service.
Jump to Top