User Controls

G4LM gave a dog a blowjob and once asked a woman for tit blood

trigglypuff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    U fuck niggers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    AAHHHHH YEAAAAH! TIGHT FUCKING CHEEKS NICK NACK PADDY WACK GIVE YOUR DOG A BONER BABAY! AHHHH YEAAAA!!!
    wat
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is tit blood nutritionally different from regular blood?
    Originally posted by aldra is tit blood nutritionally different from regular blood?

its got creamer.
    whoa
    wtf
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    Apparently §m£ÂgØL literally molested hydromorphone's dogs
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hydro lowered her standards with §m£ÂgØL lol
    Originally posted by CandyRein Hydro lowered her standards with §m£ÂgØL lol

It's sad when even a homeless heroin addict can do better

§m£ÂgØL should suicide already
    Lol §m£ÂgØL got double dipped. I bet the dude ass fucking him was even like holyshut this guy is a faggot. §m£ÂgØL wanted the dream to become a progressive on the road type.. lil did he know he'd be meeting up with the devil's rejects
    G4LM African Astronaut
    ITT: people who are jealous
    Originally posted by G4LM ITT: people who are jealous

Having your butthole pimped out by a homeless heroin addict girl makes you highly delusional apparently
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Imagine talking and thinking about gay sex more than someone who is actually gay.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Lol you're apric0t aren't you
    Originally posted by G4LM Lol you're apric0t aren't you

apric0t was mad at me for calling him a libtard or whatever, but he got over it. He's actually an alright dude. You on the other hand have zero redeeming qualities. Kill yourself.
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by park police apric0t was mad at me for calling him a libtard or whatever, but he got over it. He's actually an alright dude. You on the other hand have zero redeeming qualities. Kill yourself.

I don't know who the fuck you are then. Must not be memorable enough.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Hydro lowered her standards with §m£ÂgØL lol

pretty much this I could see him sucking off the dog while getting pumped up the ass by hydro's "hubby" still retaining a boner but still in disgust. EEEE EEEEEEEE~!

But its not completely §m£ÂgØLs fault he was taken in the "the family" kinda like the manson/tx chainsaw massacre family.. he thought he was going to just happily trip mushrooms and go on the road fam! but he ent up with a dog shit and a couple of hate hippies, the devils rejects if you will, but I'm digressing, dahurrrr.....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G4LM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by G4LM Imagine talking and thinking about gay sex more than someone who is actually gay.
Jump to Top