User Controls

Do you always

Technologist victim of incest
    have to be in control of every situation? Do you get anxiety if you feel out of control? Or......do you prefer to let others be in control while you coast along?
    I don't really crave being in control of situations because I don't crave responsibility of it, but then I get into situations where I am in control and all the sudden I'm good at it and people are liking it and I feel accomplished kind of which is a nice feeling you can't really get anywhere else, but I also get paranoid that others are not being fortrite with me and are saying the opposite of how they really feel even though that's generally not true and I know that.

I'm not used to it and I need more practice to really figure out how much of that I want to be doing, the problems usually come from me being in charge of something I don't want to be in charge of because I don't like it or care about it but have to do it anyway.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol^ ffs. Pull it together.

I like to be in control of most situations, I get sent into an emotional tailspin if I feel out of control w ppl I don't trust.
    I most enjoy giving up control to ppl I do trust. ☺️
    They have a word for that
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Okay. What is it?
    Dont you think other people want to have the same amount of control as you? Is it really a healthy thing for you to always deprive them of that opportunity?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    More than likely.
    That doesn't change my own feelings, all I can affect çontrol of is myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Being in control often means going with the flow.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Being in control often means going with the flow.

I’m sure you’re right, but how so? I just can’t think of an example right now.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m sure you’re right, but how so? I just can’t think of an example right now.

Sometimes it appears to you as if a situation is totally wrong, so you take control and go against it, but the better option ended up to be actually going with it, regardless of what things appear to be. Control is knowing when to hold 'em, knowing when to fold 'em, knowing when to walk away, and knowing when to run. You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table, they'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.
    Ok Kenny Rodgers, I just wanted an example situation.😜
    Idk
    I'm a sociopath
    So do sociopaths need to be in control?
    I am always in control, everyone is a slave to their emotions while mine are like a tool that I only use to my benefit. If i'm expressing emotion it's not for my own sake
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I think it is important to, if not in total control, to at least be consistent.

Send nekkid pics!
    be in control by presenting them with illusions of being in control.

tell them to straddle themselves on you and slowly "sit" unto you, and stop if it hurts.

that way whatever that came out of it, pain or joy, they'd always have the impression that they're the ones who innitiated it, and who perpetuated it.

they could have easily stopped, but they didnt.

because they were in control.
Jump to Top