User Controls

Has anyone used backpage before?

TORTILLA Houston
    I have a latina fetish like no ones bisnis, and im lookin to fuck one and possibly try and convert her into my girl strictly. I found one that I am currently in talks with. I am concerned with cops, so I have decided that the best plan of action is for me to tell her to take her top off before I talk about any exchange of money. I imagine this shouldn't make it awkwar because it is mutually beneficial. No cop is going to take her top off, and no undercover cop is going to ask for that. So I think that should clear up the law enforcement aspect. Has anyone paid for a backpage girl before? the majority of you are virgins so I'm not expecting much useful feedback

pic related

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Let us know how it goes. According to the Tricked (documentary on Netflix) most of the girls on there have pimps/involved in human trafficking.
    good luck with that "try to convert her to my girl strictly" part. you could probably only pull that off if you were rich as fuck and had enough money so that she didnt have to work anymore. and even then, shed eventually leave with all your shit most likely when you just sit and watch nascar all day. i thought about that before though, if im ever filthy rich and alone and no one wants me i would probably just go to SE asia and and find some young hot bar girl that i liked the most and just ask her to "marry" me or whatever and id pay her a bunch of money and she wouldnt have to do that bullshit anymore.

the trick is to get a lot of money first.
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    So this is something I heard a friend tell me once.

1. The best place is to find massage parlors being offered on backpage. There are no sting operations that involve the police renting out an office space and faking a whole operation.

2. Don't invite her to your house. Meet at a hotel. Odds are she'll have a hotel.

3. The main thing about backpage is that there's a lot of bait and switch. Meaning you show up and they're not the girl in the picture. Be up front with the girl and tell her that if she's not the girl in the picture, you're leaving.

4. Don't ask for money for sex. Ask for a massage or something. Donations are for her time and companionship alone.
    The most you could probably hope for is becoming their pimp. Not their boyfriend. And for that you need to be pretty good at sex. And to do that, it's best to say you want to be their boyfriend or you love them and all that. Encourage the prostitution and offer them a ride or a place to do it + protection in exchange for money and free sex. For the first time, they will expect money, but either talk them down a lot or just offer them drugs instead of money. Otherwise they are always just going to look at you as a trick. And the odds are they will still always have their hand out.

Or like someone said, if you have enough money, but then you still aren't really a boyfriend. More like an exclusive john....Then again that's what most boyfriends/husbands are...and sometimes not so exclusive.
    Met a girl on there and paid her to let me record us fucking. She wasn't down with the crank though so my meth snorting weirded her out.
    vagrant Yung Blood
    why not just find a latina woman off of the internet (or even okcupid or some shit) and try to court her? that sounds a lot easier than this shit.
    People who pay money for sex are a special breed of stupid. On the flipside girls who can get money from idiots with little to no effort are cool as fuck but also stupid. Capitalism panders to idiots though. You think soviet Russia ever had hookers?.
Jump to Top