User Controls

Trump Supporter Registration

Just as Hitler forced the J€ws to register themselves, I am imposing a new requirement that will catalog the Trump supporters of this website.

Sign the ledger by replying to this thread.

Do not fucking complain.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    You still wound up about Trump? Bwhahaha. Chill, he's only got 5+ years left.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- Just as Hitler forced the J€ws to register themselves, I am imposing a new requirement that will catalog the Trump supporters of this website.

Sign the ledger by replying to this thread.

Do not fucking complain.

See above, do not fucking complain.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm not going to vote for TRUMP,, he can win without me.
    I think its so god damn funny watching all the pissed off demoncrets jumping up and down crying and lying about his every move.

and all the while TRUMP is sitting back lurkin on social media laughing his ass off watching Y'all act like jelly little bitches cuz he made YOU act that way.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm not going to vote for TRUMP,, he can win without me.
    I think its so god damn funny watching all the pissed off demoncrets jumping up and down crying and lying about his every move.

and all the while TRUMP is sitting back lurkin on social media laughing his ass off watching Y'all act like jelly little bitches cuz he made YOU act that way.

You are registered.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    like I said, I'm not voting
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!
    Originally posted by STER0S TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!

STFU, if true you would have been cooked already.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    TRUMP IS THE NEXT STALIN!
    Originally posted by STER0S TRUMP IS THE NEXT STALIN!

Troll or media lemming. Hard to tell.
    Thanks for the registrations!
    When are you brining your torch?
    No torch. Just cataloging for now.
    Expect severe resistance.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    -SpectraL.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT I'm not going to vote for TRUMP,, he can win without me.

Same here I've never voted and know he will win. I even told ppl in my hood Beto would lose to crewz and no one believed me despite having info from his staff
    Keep it coming, losers
    This is a radical liberal failthread.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is a radical liberal failthread.

You’ve already registered, be quiet.
Jump to Top